- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanbister 1.4 miles.
This large brick-built farmhouse stands in a very tranquil setting, on the owner's 600-acre livestock farm, close to the village of Llanbister, amidst the lovely scenery of the Camddwr Valley.
Refurbished to provide spacious, well-equipped and contemporary accommodation, this detached Llanbister farmhouse is ideal for families or a group of friends who want to enjoy this beautiful part of Wales.
Set over two floors, with delightful scenic views from most rooms, this Welsh cottage provides five bedrooms, all with TV/DVDs.
Two first floor rooms have en-suite facilities, while the ground floor twin room is just next to the wet room, a real bonus for any guests with limited mobility.
The large farmhouse kitchen has an 8ft round dining area that seats 12, as well as a 50'' TV, whilst the welcoming sitting room boasts a woodburning stove, a 50'' TV and countryside views.
The outside space is equally as welcoming, with two lawns and a patio, which is perfect for dining alfresco, or you may wish to unwind in the eight-seater hot tub or enjoy some games in the games room.
This Llanbister farmhouse is surrounded by lovely scenic countryside, with views over the Meoliyndd Common and the Radnor Hills beyond.
This is a wonderful location for walking, cycling and birdwatching, with the Glyndwr’s Way National Trail close by.
The Brecon Beacons and Cambrian Mountains offer challenging hikes and yet more spectacular scenery, or relax on the Brecon Mountain Railway or by the beautiful lakes of the Elan Valley.
Then return and relax in the superb hot tub at this Llanbister cottage or simply enjoy a drink on the patio as the sun goes down.
Note: This cottage is 1 mile from Ref. 18800 and 2 miles from Ref. 22074, both of which are also situated on the farm, and together they sleep 25.
Five bedrooms with TV: 3 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x family room with 1 double and 2 singles and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Games room with 3/4 size snooker table, table tennis, air hockey table and dart board with darts.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Rangemaster cooker with double electric oven and 5-ring hob, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 7 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs, CDs and children's toys
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Two cots, two highchairs and stairgate
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Bike storage
- Games room
- Two lawns with patio, furniture and eight-seater private hot tub in an enclosed gazebo
- Four well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 1.4 miles, restaurant 5.5 miles
- Note: Due to the property being on a livestock farm, dogs must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: A wheelchair is available in the property at all times
- Weight restrictions apply, please contact the owner for more details
- Note: The ground floor twin and ground floor wet room are suitable for accompanied wheelchair users
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: No hen/stag or similar
- Note: Due to rural location, WiFi and mobile phone signals can be intermittent.
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 10 miles.
Llanbister is a tiny Welsh village which nestles in the scenic Powys countryside and is ideally located between the market towns of Llandrindod Wells and Newtown, as well as being just a short distance from the English counties of Herefordshire and Shropshire. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this area is perfect for excellent walking, cycling and birdwatching with the Radnorshire Hills and Forest and the Glyndwr’s Way national walking trail both in easy reach. The pretty village of Abbeycwmhir is 5 miles away and is home to the Cistercian Abbey founded in 1176 and the Happy Union Inn, an old fashioned ale house. Enjoy day trips to the nearby Cambrian Mountains or the spectacular Brecon Beacons. Visit Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader or Builth Wells to find a variety of shops, museums, craft centres, pubs, tea rooms and restaurants. Visit the Red Kite Feeding Station at Rhayader, which offers a fantastic opportunity to see these beautiful birds at close range, take a trip to the peaceful Elan Valley Lakes, the Gilfach Nature Reserve or test your nerve at the Phil Price Rally School or the Underhill Farm Horse Riding School. A perfect base for a family holiday or a romantic break in a truly tranquil location.
- Last minute