- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A comfy, single-storey cottage, adjoining the owners' home yet fully self-contained, just a 15 minute walk from the fantastic beaches along the Cardigan Bay coastline, on the outskirts of the village of Dyffryn Ardudwy.
This Dyffryn Ardudwy cottage has all the amenities you will need for a fantastic family holiday, with a king-size double in one room and twin beds in the other.
This cottage in Dyffryn Ardudwy also offers a good-size, well-equipped kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area, exposed beams and a woodburner.
Sliding doors lead out of this Dyffryn Ardudwy cottage onto a private enclosed patio, where you can cook the catch of the day on the BBQ, dine alfresco, or relax in the late afternoon sunshine.
The owners' land offers paddocks for horse grazing if required, and benefits from views over the fields to the sea.
This is a great Dyffryn Ardudwy cottage from which to explore this beautiful coastline with its unique microclimate, any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room (seats 3) with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars/watercraft
- Storage for mountain bikes
- Enclosed private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: Next to main road, so some road noise may be experienced
- Note: The cottage is accessed via owners' patio
- Note: The owners' home adjoins the cottage by an internal door, which is kept locked at all times.
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Barmouth 5 miles.
The pleasant village of Dyffryn Ardudwy quietly nestles between The Rhinogs, part of the Snowdonia Mountains, and the stunning golden beaches of the North Wales coastline. Boasting its own mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards, this charming village provides good local shops and a good pub. The small town of Harlech is just 4 miles away, dominated by its majestic 13th century castle which is a World Heritage Site, and the most impressive of all the castles built in North Wales by Edward I. Popular with golfers due to its famous Royal St. David's course, Harlech also boasts an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants. Nearby Barmouth offers an amazing Panorama Walk with breathtaking views and also a harbour from which you can enjoy a ferry to Fairbourne for a ride on the miniature railway or a boat trip out to sea to try mackerel fishing. With the delights of Snowdonia National Park and beautiful Cardigan Bay to discover, this is a fantastic holiday location at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute