- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Llandysul 1.25 miles.
This is a charming, semi-detached cottage located near the small town of Llandysul in this wonderful part of Wales.
The owners, who live next door, have retained great character features, such as open beams, while also offering modern facilities in this delightful Llandysul cottage.
Step into the sitting room with the most charming inglenook with a multi-fuel stove and a small sofa where you can sit right next to the stove on cooler nights.
For flexible sleeping options, the owners have a double sofa bed in the sitting room, as well as two comfy chairs and there is a dining area for enjoying meals, watching TV or for relaxing and spending time together.
The fitted kitchen is down one step and is very well-equipped and leads into the bathroom, there is also an exterior door leading to the delightful rear garden.
Two light and airy bedrooms complete the accommodation at this delightful Llandysul holiday cottage.
Outside this wonderful Welsh cottage are old pig styes directly outside the rear door which having had the roofs taken off, now offer sheltered sitting areas.
There is also an enclosed, lawned area with furniture, where peaceful outdoor drinks can be enjoyed by all.
With open countryside all around and the coast just a short drive away, you really do have the best of it all at this wonderful Llandysul cottage.
Scenic countryside or coastal walks, lazy days at the seaside, an afternoon tea, meal or drink in Llandysul, New Quay or Aberaeron and much more can be enjoyed on your days out discovering this wonderful area.
Learn sailing, go dolphin spotting, try the dry ski slope at Llangrannog or just relax at the cottage itself.
Whatever you are looking for this charming Llandysul cottage is in a perfect location for your holiday all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, table-top freezer, washer/ dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, internet via ethernet cable, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, seating area in front courtyard with furniture
- Enclosed rear patio and lawned area withwalled seating areas, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.25 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Although all ground floor there is a step down to the kitchen and a step out into rear patio
- Note: There is a low beam in the sitting room so care should be taken
- Note: Property next to road so some traffic noise will be heard when outside
- Note: There can be limited mobile phone signal
- Note: Max
- 4 adults.
Note: Up until 2nd October 2015, this property has a Saturday changeover. From 2nd October 2015, the property has a Friday changeover.
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.