- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming, stone-built terraced cottage, in the centre of the pretty market town of Builth Wells in Mid Wales.
Very comfortably furnished throughout, this Builth Wells holiday cottage is perfect for a couple or small family to enjoy a relaxing break in this beautiful part of Wales.
Set over three floors, this Builth Wells cottage offers spacious accommodation with a charming kitchen and a cosy sitting room with dining area and warming woodburning stove, ideal for enjoying nights in after action-packed days discovering the attractions of the area.
Your Builth Wells cottage also boasts two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, and a stylish first floor bathroom.
The large, private rear garden outside your Wales holiday cottage, with patio area, garden furniture and BBQ, makes a great place for enjoying outdoor drinks on a summer's evening, an ideal way to relax after a day's exploring.
Builth Wells offers many individual shops, cafes and collectors' fairs, and the Royal Welsh Showground is just a short walk away.
Further afield from this Wales holiday accommodation, guests can enjoy the delights of Llandrindod Wells, the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and the magnificent Black Mountains.
An ideal Builth Wells cottage, with something for everyone all year round.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x first floor adult bunk. First floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with woodburning stove and dining area.
Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking outside cottage. Lockable bike storage. Rear garden with patio and gravel areas, furniture and BBQ. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1 min walk. Note: There are stone steps from the kitchen back door up to the garden area.
- Last minute
- “Excellent accommodation, really helpful owners, recommended stay”
- “We received an excellent service from the owners. The accommodation was first class. The location was really central for everything that we wanted to do. The courtyard was a fab extra. Recommended accommodation from great owners. Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi.”
- “Comfortable cottage - good local base.”
- “We stayed here for a week in August, and found everything as described. The cottage is well equipped and comfortable - good Wifi. Very nice bathroom. Our only concern beforehand had been parking which is on street outside, and therefore a bit of a lottery. In reality we were able to park outside most nights - on two occasions I had to use the large Co-op car park which is only 100 yards away, and seemed to be unrestricted - clearly used by many locals as their regular parking spot.”
- “Great place”
- “Charming terraced cottage, has everything you would want, lovely and warm, great central location - definitely recommend it and would stay there again. Great king bed and lovely sized master bedroom, bathroom/shower fab size. Would be great to have wifi, a TV in the master bedroom and some dressing gown hooks in bedroom and bathroom, a fire glove for the log burner, and a coffee table in the lounge, but these by no means take away from the fact its lovely and was perfect for a cosy break for two!”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed the tranquillity and time at the Cottage.”
- “Very comfortable and clean cottage with everything you need. It was convenient being in the town for pubs and restaurants. There was great fishing and good walks for our dog.”
- “Spotlessly clean, helpful owner and great location. Will book again.”
- “Return visitor to this property. It was in a central place, within easy walking distance to the town and all the amenities. It was a great base for our walking holiday. Will be going back there again, especially with the added bonus of the broadband now available at the property.”
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Rhayader 14 miles; Hay-on-Wye 20 miles.
The market town of Builth Wells is located in beautiful, unspoilt countryside and makes an interesting base for a Mid-Wales break. Home to interesting craft stores and many collectors’ fairs, this is also the ideal location for walking, pony trekking and mountain biking. The town offers a challenging 18 hole golf course, a sports centre, and the Wyeside Arts Centre, which includes a cinema as well as many live shows. Across the River Wye lies the Royal Welsh Showground, home to the famous Royal Welsh Show, which brings an explosion of colour to the town every July. With the spa town of Llandrindod Wells just 8 miles away, and the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and spectacular Black Mountains within easy reach, this wonderful location is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts or those just wishing to relax amidst wonderful scenery.