- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Harlech 1.2 miles. A charming, double bay fronted, detached cottage, with superb sea views, in the coastal village of Llanfair, just over a mile from the historic castle town of Harlech. This superb Llanfair cottage has been fully-refurbished, retaining original features, such as sanded floorboards and wooden doors and offers stylish accommodation, benefiting from an elevated position overlooking Shell Island and Cardigan Bay. This quality Llanfair cottage boasts an open plan living area with a well-equipped and stylish kitchen with beech block breakfast bar and large utility area. There is also a spacious sitting area and dining area enjoying superb views from the two bay windows and full-length glazed doors. On the first floor of your Llanfair holiday home there are four bedrooms and a bathroom with a beautiful roll-top bath with claw feet, where you can relax and soak after a hard day’s sunbathing on the nearby golden beaches. This is a wonderful Llanfair cottage offering a perfect location for discovering all the Cardigan Bay coast has to offer.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Separate WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area (seats 7) and sitting area. Utility.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Terraced lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants and beach 1.2 miles
- Railway station 10 mins walk
- Note: Two bedrooms have sloping ceilings
- Note: Unfenced, steep drop in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
- Last minute
- “Great location, walk to pebbly / sandy beach along a gentle sloping road or a different sandy beach via a zig zagging steep walk - both wonderful places to picnic, swim and build sandcastles”
- “A lovely house with lots of space for 8 adults and an incredible view.”
About the location
Harlech 1.4 miles; Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 13 miles.
The pretty village of Llanfair has an impressive location, quietly nestling between the foothills of the Rhinog mountains and the stunning golden beach of Harlech, whilst also providing panoramic views over Shell Island and Cardigan Bay. Boasting its own mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards, this traditional village is an ideal base for wonderful scenic walks in the surrounding countryside. The small town of Harlech, which is a World Heritage Site is only 1.4 miles away and is dominated by its majestic 13th Century castle. Popular with golfers due to its famous Royal St. David's course, Harlech also boasts an excellent variety of amenities, including some good quality restaurants. Located within the Snowdonia National Park and on the beautiful Cardigan Bay, this is a fantastic holiday location at any time of the year.