- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Argoed Farm Cottages
Llanfair 1.2 miles. Two charming Harlech cottages, close to the owners' farmhouse on a 120-acre working family farm and small caravan site in a lovely rural location between the Welsh mountains and the Cambrian coast. Both cottages boast a wealth of original oak beams and trusses, and are full of charm and character, with a welcoming, cosy atmosphere, perfect for a family holiday or romantic break. One property has a woodburner, and both have their own lawned garden area for relaxing. Guests will love this family farm location, from the sheep and cattle dotted around the fields to the lambs who arrive every spring. These Harlech cottages enjoy a wonderful position, surrounded by stunning countryside yet only 2 miles from Harlech, with its huge sandy beach and impressive World Heritage Site castle. Enjoy excellent walking, climbing, cycling, watersports and much much more from these Harlech cottages.
A Grade II listed 15th century semi-detached Harlech cottage on a working livestock farm.
This Harlech cottage boasts a wealth of character, with oak beams and trusses, an inglenook fireplace with the original bread oven, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref 4082, together they sleep 10.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family with 1 double and 2 singles, 1 x single adult day bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Utility room with ground floor basin, WC and washing machine. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with large inglenook fireplace with woodburner and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Double electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, table-top freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Tumble dryer situated in external laundry room shared with 10 caravans and at a charge of £1 for 6 mins
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided
- Off road parking for two cars
- Bike storage
- Grassed area with furniture and views over Shell Island
- Children's swing and climbing frame
- One dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pub, restaurants 1.2 miles
- Harlech Castle/golf course 2 miles
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: This is a working livestock farm - dogs to be kept on leads at all times.
About the location
Harlech 1.4 miles; Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 13 miles.
The pretty village of Llanfair has an impressive location, quietly nestling between the foothills of the Rhinog mountains and the stunning golden beach of Harlech, whilst also providing panoramic views over Shell Island and Cardigan Bay. Boasting its own mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards, this traditional village is an ideal base for wonderful scenic walks in the surrounding countryside. The small town of Harlech, which is a World Heritage Site is only 1.4 miles away and is dominated by its majestic 13th Century castle. Popular with golfers due to its famous Royal St. David's course, Harlech also boasts an excellent variety of amenities, including some good quality restaurants. Located within the Snowdonia National Park and on the beautiful Cardigan Bay, this is a fantastic holiday location at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute