- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandysul 4 miles. Built by the owners, this deceptively large detached holiday cottage is set in a quiet position, in the Carmarthenshire village of Llanfihangel-ar-arth, four miles from Llandysul. Boasting views of woodland and farm animals in the adjacent fields, this Llandysul cottage offers an ideal base for families as it has flexible sleeping accommodation, along with a summerhouse with a pool table and dart board, which is a welcome bonus for all ages during your stay. The charming sitting room on one side of the entrance hall at this Carmarthenshire cottage is a relaxing place to unwind in after great days out and the superbly-presented kitchen with its large dining table will become the hub of your stay, where wonderful, tasty meals can be enjoyed. The two ground floor bedrooms are very well-appointed and this floor is complete with a bathroom, whilst upstairs there is a family room with three single beds, ideal for younger members of your party, as well as a double room and another bathroom. With so much space inside this Wales cottage you will be able to find a quiet area all to yourself if you so wish, or why not relax and enjoy the rear enclosed patio for evening drinks or early morning breaks? This delightful part of Wales has so much to offer; your days out can be suited to everyone’s choices. If you enjoy the outdoors, there is a canoeing centre in nearby Llandysul, and superb countryside and coastal walks, boat trips to spot dolphins, watersports and excellent beaches can all be found in the area. From exploring old mills and historic castles to all the fun at a farm park, this delightful cottage near Llandysul is perfectly positioned as a base for a fantastic holiday in this part of Wales.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with basin, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. External utility. Sitting room with electric fire. Summerhouse with pool table and electric fire.
Oil central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge. Freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in external utility. TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair. Off road parking for 3 cars. Bike storage. Front lawned garden with summerhouse, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 2.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk. Note: First floor bathroom has sloping ceilings.
- Last minute
- “Fantastic property”
- “Lovely property and extremely well appointed at a fantastic price. A great location for exploring cardigan bay and brechfa forest, thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be back. Highly recommended”
- “Beautiful house”
- “Lovely house, nice and spacious-photos don't really do it justice! We had 6 adults, 2 children, a baby and a dog, and there was plenty of room inside and out for all of us. Lovely big table so everyone could more than comfortably eat together, well stocked kitchen...though could really benefit from a dishwasher, there is plenty of space for one, washing up was a bit of a chore on holiday!! Good base for getting out and about to lots of different places, very good welcome book with excellent instructions and lots of leaflets for days out. Would definitely recommend eating at the Talardd Inn (5 mins away by car), excellent food. Nice to have a welcome pack too with tea, coffee, fresh flowers and lovely Welsh cakes (could do with a pint of milk in the fridge too!!) House very clean and comfortable, lovely bed linen and towels. We got there while the caretaker was there and he was very polite and friendly and let us in. Would definitely come back!”
- “The house was of ample size for us. It catered for our every need. Nice quiet location. Everything was spotless and very well maintained and I would recommend it to friends and family. It was like a home from home and very comfortable. Can't praise it enough.”
- “A comfortable stay and a good location. Would recommend New Quay as a beach to visit with children as it was very safe. The games room was a great extra, we enjoyed lots of games of pool. Would recommend this property to other families.”
- “Lovely accommodation in a peaceful location with good access to other sites. The summer house with games was great fun.”
- “The property was a welcoming home and it felt lived in. The warm welcome of the heating on plus the added touch of the flowers and cake made it so special, especially as the holiday was my parents 50th wedding anniversary gift. Valley View had everything you needed and more. The games room was an added bonus. Would not hesitate to recommend this property as a base location or even if you just want to get away and enjoy relaxing. Thank you for allowing us to use your home. We all enjoyed it and will hopefully be back soon!”
- “The layout was good and the three sofas were very welcome. Also, the kitchen was well equipped with room for all. It was also very useful to have a caretaker local.”
- “The house made for a very good base to stay and was lovely, spacious and clean. The summer house with pool table was a real good extra . The lovely garden was very pretty and lovely to sit out in the evenings and could not fault the house . Thank you, had a lovely holiday with wonderful weather .”
- “Great property, comfortable for a very relaxed family holidays. Good base to explore Pembrokshire.”
- “Accommodation was excellent with the added extra touches on arrival, everything we needed was there. Information book was great help, from how things worked to planning our days out. Lots of places to visit which we did all week and was a lovely house to come back to in the evenings. Peaceful, quiet setting and would love to go back again.”
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.