- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This delightful detached Llangeitho cottage is set in the grounds of the owners' home, in the heart of this picturesque village.
Walk into the light and airy open plan living area with its compact kitchen, and it is just one step up to the lovely sitting area with dining table.
A spacious double bedroom and a lovely bathroom complete this beautiful Llangeitho cottage.
Fabulous walks and cycle rides in unspoilt countryside can be enjoyed from the doorstep, or venture a little further to explore the Cambrian Mountains, the Welsh Gold Centre or the red kite museum.
The Welsh TV series Sali Mali is filmed just 4 miles away for filming buffs, or seaside delights can be experienced at Aberaeron where the picturesque harbour offers fishing and boating trips and an array of shops, tea rooms and craft centres.
All year round, this cosy Llangeitho holiday cottage is the perfect base for a wonderful break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Freestanding portable electric oil heaters
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV/DVD with Freeview, CD/radio, small library of books, games and DVDs
- Golf clubs available to hire for a small fee by arrangement with the owner
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car plus ample roadside parking
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio (shared with owners)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: The owners can provide B&B for additional guests if required.
About the location
Aberaeron 9 miles.
This delightful Welsh village nestles in beautiful countryside and has a welcoming pub with restaurant, a cafe and a very well stocked local shop. The pub boasts a renowned patron - Dylan Thomas was a regular many years ago! The pretty village green, which is actually a roundabout with very little traffic, is the picturesque centre of this wonderfully lazy Welsh village. A very popular walking and cycling area, there are trails right from the doorstep, with fishing and golf close by too. Visitors can spend wonderful days at The Red Kite Museum or the Welsh Gold Centre in Tregaron, or maybe catch the annual Trotting harness racing. With the scenic coastline just a short drive away, and the vibrant towns of Aberaeron and Aberystwyth too, this is the perfect base for a holiday all year round.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute