- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanwrthwl 2.5 miles. A cosy, self-contained, first floor studio apartment with a superb four poster bed, set on a hillside 2.5 miles outside the tiny village of Llanwrthwl.
A sympathetic conversion of a former hayloft overlooking wonderful open countryside, this cosy apartment retains high ceilings and one very low beam, making it a unique and charming romantic retreat.
The wonderful Wye Valley Walk runs directly past the property offering beautiful scenery and walks from the doorstep.
The beautiful Elan Valley lakes are nearby, and there is wonderful scenery all around.
Rhayader and Builth Wells are within easy reach, and offer shops, pubs, tea rooms and restaurants.
This wonderful part of Wales offers something for everyone and this superb apartment is the perfect base to make the most of the area.
All first floor.
Open plan studio apartment with four poster double, fitted kitchen area, dining area and sitting area with coal-effect electric fire. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Note: Bedroom area is separated from living area by low beam - ducking required!
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD,WiFi, music system, small library of games, DVDs and books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Covered parking for 2 motorbikes, secure storage for bicycles
- Large shared garden with pond plus shared use of sloping 2-acre field with picnic table offering panoramic views
- Private use of patio area with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Outdoor kennel available if requested
- Note: Apartment accessed via external slate steps - not suitable for the less mobile
- Extra care should be taken in wet weather.
About the location
Rhayader 3.5 miles; Llandrindod Wells 7 miles; Builth Wells 10 miles.
The small village of Llanwrthwl sits on the River Wye in beautiful countryside between Builth Wells and Rhayader. Llanwrthwl is home to a small shop and St. Gwrthwl’s Church which is home to a prehistoric standing stone. The bustling market town of Rhayader is three and a half miles away and has an abundance of shops, restaurants, pubs and a leisure complex. The Red Kite Feeding Station on the outskirts of the town is a great attraction not to be missed, while the annual Royal Welsh Show is just one of the attractions in nearby Builth Wells, where a great variety of exhibitions and sales are held all year round. The beautiful Elan Valley offers a wonderful variety of walks and cycle trails, as well as a visitor centre with café and children's play area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute