- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Aberaeron 2.5 miles.
A lovely semi-detached holiday cottage in Ciliau Aeron near Aberaeron, set on a hillside with beautiful countryside views.
Up a short track, this delightful cottage near Aberaeron is one of two cottages in this location, surrounded by fields.
Drive through the gates and alongside the cottage to the parking area and you will be delighted with your choice of holiday home.
Set all on the ground floor, this quirky Aberaeron holiday cottage is extremely well equipped throughout and has character beams and stone walling to add to its charm.
The wonderful views can be enjoyed while cooking up some family meals or relaxing in the conservatory whilst admiring the beautiful view of the Aeron Valley, before enjoying time together in the beamed sitting room.
The bathroom has the luxury of a Jacuzzi bath and a powerful jet shower.
The main bedroom in this Aberaeron cottage has a double bed, while the second one has a double sofa bed, so it can be used as a quiet reading room or bedroom.
The informal grounds outside this Aberaeron cottage offer tiered lawned areas with an open, naturally fed pond and slow-running stream.
Enjoy all the wonderful birds soaring overhead while you relax in such peaceful surroundings.
The bustling seaside town of Aberaeron is just 2.5 miles away with many traditional pubs, tea rooms, restaurants and unique little shops as well as access to this beautiful coastline.
Enjoy wonderful gardens, historic castles, countryside and coastal walks and cycle rides or just stay at your cottage near Aberaeron to unwind and relax.
A great location all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x room with double sofa bed. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, jet shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed tiered rear lawns with furniture
- Secure cycle storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Open natural pond and stream in grounds
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors
- Note: Cottage accessed up a single track of 0.1 miles, not suitable for low suspension vehicles, but standard vehicles are fine
- Note: There is a drop from parking area down to lawns and open pond, children to be supervised, and care to be taken when turning car
- Note: Public footpath right from the property.
About the location
Lampeter 13 miles; Aberystwyth 16 miles.
A pretty Georgian coastal town located between Cardigan and Aberystwyth with a lovely pebble beach and beautiful sea views. There is an abundance of shops with unusual gifts, great eating places and pubs, and a quiet little harbour to enjoy watching the boats come and go. Aberaeron is perfectly positioned to enjoy boat trips and watersports, or coastal and countryside walks and cycle rides. Short drives to Cardigan to the south, or Aberystwyth to the north offer more shops, craft centres, museums and cinema or theatre visits. A wonderful Mid Wales location all year round.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute