- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A semi-detached upside down Dolgellau cottage, on a 40-acre livestock smallholding, half a mile from the centre of the delightful market town of Dolgellau.
This Dolgellau holiday accommodation takes full advantage of magnificent views of the Cader Idris mountain range, and is only 1 mile from the famous Precipice Walk which John Ruskin said "is one of the most sublime views in Europe".
This Dolgellau cottage provides comfortable, light and airy accommodation perfect for a family holiday or romantic break.
The pretty town centre is only a 10-minute walk downhill from this Dolgellau cottage offering a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants.
This Dolgellau cottage is a perfect base from which to explore the beautiful National Park and stunning coastline.
The Dolgellau holiday accommodation is close to a golf course, is 5 minutes from the start of the Mawddach bike trail at Cader Idris and only 3 miles from the renowned mountain bike centre at Coed-y-Brenin.
It is also less than 10 miles from the lovely beaches at Barmouth and Fairbourne.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with coal-effect electric fire and wonderful mountain views.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 32" flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, video
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars - one at front, one at back
- Small rear lawned area with garden furniture, BBQ and views of the Cader Idris mountain range
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Dolgellau amenities 10 mins walk
- Note: The garden is open to the main road - children and dogs should be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a folding bed for extra flexibility
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
This small, beautiful market town is located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea. It’s a superb base for a holiday - perfect for combining the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with relaxing days out on the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. The town itself offers a good selection of shops, five pubs and a wine bar, along with a number of excellent restaurants, cafes and two bakeries, that produce fresh bread and cakes each day. Dolgellau is home to over 200 listed buildings, allegedly the highest concentration in the whole of Wales, and the town is also a designated 'cycle break centre' boasting a range of dedicated cycle routes all around the area. Close by is the Coed y Brenin mountain bike trail and this location is ideal for quiet outdoor recreation with superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches all close to hand.