- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llangynog 2 miles.
This delightful semi-detached, stone-built barn conversion is set on the owner's land on a hillside within the beautiful Tanat Valley, close to the village of Llangynog in North Wales.
This Llangynog cottage boasts welcoming accommodation with two comfortable bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen with dining area and a first floor sitting room with woodburner.
Outside this Llangynog cottage there is a gravelled sitting area, which offers the chance to experience stunning views of the Tanat Valley and mountains beyond, whilst younger members of your party will enjoy the ducks and pheasants, which can be seen on site.
A real bonus to staying in this Llangynog cottage is the soothing hot tub, which is the perfect place to relax during a lovely summer's evening.
From the doorstep of this Llangynog cottage is wonderful walking, plus the magnificent Snowdonia National Park is close by.
For a fun day sunbathing and swimming head to the excellent beaches at Barmouth, Porthmadog and Harlech.
Within driving distance are the historic city of Chester and the town of Shrewsbury, both with something for everyone and well worth a visit.
A terrific Llangynog cottage, which is an ideal holiday home at any time of year.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref: 4347, and together they can accommodate 9.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link - can be twin on request), 1 x single. Ground floor shower. First floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV/DVD with Freeview, CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent (additional logs can be purchased from owner)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Gravelled seating area with garden furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub shared with other cottage on site, to be used individually, available at £30 per week/short break, payable directly to owner on arrival
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Note: Private water supply
- Note: Stream running past property, young children must be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar.
About the location
Bala 15 miles.
The pleasant village of Llangynog lies in breathtaking countryside amidst the beautiful Berwyn Mountains and surrounding wooded hills and valleys. The area has a history of lead, silver and slate mining dating back to the 17th Century but today it is a renowned location for climbing, birdwatching, walking and cycling, with famous mountain bike trails near Dolgellau, and a mountain bike centre at Llandegla. Llangynog boasts two pubs, both of which serve good food and are perfect to relax in after an exciting day out, plus on the outskirts of the village is a down hill mountain bike centre and a motorbike experience, which is set on a 1500 acre site. Enjoy Lake Bala, a wonderful beauty spot, with excellent fishing, a variety of water sports including white water rafting and a lakeside steam railway, or visit Lake Vyrnwy, which has a RSPB centre, bike hire and a sculpture park. Also within easy reach is Llanrhaeadr Waterfall, the tallest single drop waterfall in England and Wales. This is a beautiful part of the country and is perfect for touring the rest of North and Mid Wales and even Shropshire.
- Last minute