- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandysul 1 mile.
The ultimate Llandysul cottage for that romantic escape to the country.
A converted barn in a spacious courtyard setting, overlooking wonderful open countryside and the owner's donkey sanctuary, this Llandysul cottage offers quality accommodation, successfully combining character and modern facilities.
The super living area of this Llandysul cottage has a cosy woodburner, while the bedroom is a dream, with a fabulous Japanese Maple bath, vaulted ceiling with open beams and a luxurious super king-size bed.
You can also unwind in the fantastic hot tub or take advantage of the shared gym and sauna next door.
Outside your Llandysul cottage, take a leisurely steam railway journey from Carmarthen or visit the fantastic coastlines of Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire.
This wonderful Llandysul cottage has it all.
One super king-size double bed with Japanese Maple bath in the bedroom and en-suite jet shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shared use of separate utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large fridges in shared utility, dishwasher, 42" TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed slate front patio with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival)
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- One small well-behaved dog welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Over 18s only (no infants)
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole
- Note: Horse riding available so guests can go for a hack or get involved with an "own a horse day" at additional cost, please contact the owner for more details.
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.
Note: Over 18s only (no infants)