- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
A perfect example of a detached, Border Oak wood-framed property in its own grounds, on the outskirts of Aberhafesp hamlet.
This immaculately-presented Aberhafesp cottage is luxuriously appointed throughout, boasting a wealth of oak beams, wall timbers and trusses, all combined with high-quality contemporary fixtures and fittings.
This delightful Mid Wales cottage has three bedrooms, a lovely sitting room with an inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove, and a lovely sun lounge with concertina windows, which is divided into a cinema room and a games room.
Outside this charming Aberhafesp holiday cottage there are two lawns and a patio area overlooking a running brook, ideal for alfresco dining, plus relax and unwind after a busy day in the six-seater hot tub.
This is a perfect Mid Wales holiday cottage for families and friends to enjoy an exciting holiday in this beautiful region.
The area also boasts excellent walking, cycling, fishing, clay pigeon shooting and quad biking opportunities.
Visitors can explore the ruins of the ancient Motte and Bailey castles situated close by in the beautiful old county town of Montgomery, and in the hills above the village of Abermule.
Visit the world-famous Powis Castle and Gardens, often frequented by Prince Charles, or Aberdovey on the stunning Cardigan Bay coastline, a paradise for watersports enthusiasts, both within an hour's drive.
A superb Aberhafesp cottage in a lovely location for exploring this beautiful part of Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite roll-top bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 4' double. Bathroom with P shaped spa bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove and French doors to patio. Spacious landing with reading area. Large sun lounge divided into cinema room and games area with pool table and table tennis.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric range with double oven and 7 ring hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky and DVD, 52" TV in cinema room with surround sound, full Sky package and DVD, WiFi, pool table and table tennis in games room
- Fuel, power and wood for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front and rear lawned garden with rear patio and hot tub overlooking winding brook, with furniture, BBQ and hill views
- One pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Brook in rear garden, parental supervision required for all children
- Note: The owner's beauty salon is nearby
- Please contact the owner for more information and prices.
About the location
Newtown 4 miles.
The tiny hamlet of Aberhafesp lies at the heart of the beautiful Montgomeryshire countryside, surrounded by lush farmland and enchanting woodland. The hamlet has a cluster of black and white dwellings, a quaint church and a pretty footbridge spanning the River Severn. Just four miles away, nestling on the banks of the River Severn, lies the bustling market town of Newtown, with its art gallery, museums and array of attractive shops and pubs. The area also boasts excellent walking, cycling, fishing, clay pigeon shooting and quad biking opportunities. Visitors can explore the ruins of the ancient Motte and Bailey castles situated close by in the beautiful old county town of Montgomery, and in the hills above the village of Abermule. Visit the world-famous Powis Castle and Garden, often frequented by Prince Charles, or Aberdovey on the stunning Cardigan Bay coastline, a paradise for watersport enthusiasts, both within an hour’s drive. A superb location for exploring this beautiful part of Wales.
- Last minute