- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bishop's Castle 3.5 miles. This attractive detached single-storey cottage with its own hot tub is set in private grounds close to the owner's home amidst 7 acres of beautiful countryside in the Daisy Bank Touring Park in Snead, a few miles from Bishop's Castle.
Standing literally on the English/Welsh border in an area known as The Welsh Marches, this Bishop's Castle cottage offers the perfect combination of traditional accommodation, including beams and a woodburner, and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
The large enclosed lawned garden and front seating area are ideal for dining alfresco after you've relaxed in the hot tub.
This delightful Bishop's Castle cottage is in a wonderful location, with the Kerry Ridge, Offa's Dyke, The Shropshire Way, the South Shropshire Hills, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Stokesay Castle and Ironbridge Gorge all within easy reach.
A superb all year round Bishop's Castle cottage - with the hot tub an added bonus!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin by prior arrangement). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own hot tub towels
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed front lawned garden with gravelled seating area, decking, garden furniture and BBQ
- Private hot tub
- Lovely walks within the 7-acre park
- Use of the park's pitch-&-putt
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Shared use of dog walk/run in park
- Sorry, no smoking
- Use of on-site shop
- Bishop's Castle's shops and pubs/restaurants 3 miles
- Note: Three steps up from ground level to front door
- Note: This is an adults-only property and park, no under 18s (including visitors).
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
The attractive market town of Bishop's Castle is surrounded by the South West Shropshire Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The ancient town offers a weekly market and an excellent variety of shops, pubs and places to eat. It is famous for its annual Real Ale Festival, Tandem Triathlon and regular festivals and fairs, including Party in the Park and the particularly popular, Michaelmas Fair. The town is ideally placed for walking and touring the Welsh Marches, rural Shropshire and North Herefordshire, while the fascinating and well-known towns of Montgomery, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach. You can also enjoy the numerous nearby attractions, including Powis Castle, the Severn Valley Railway and walks along Offa’s Dyke and The Shropshire Way.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute