- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llangwyryfon 2 miles.
This charming detached barn conversion is in Trefenter, just nine miles from Aberystwyth and is a perfect retreat from the pressure of busy lives.
Situated in a small hamlet in scenic countryside, the owners of this cottage near Llangwyryfon have sympathetically retained so much character in this lovely barn conversion.
The well-equipped kitchen leads into a dining area and the spacious sitting area benefits from a warming woodburner, perfect for cooler nights when you can sit and relax, whilst taking in the beautiful countryside views through the floor to ceiling picture window.
When the sun is shining, you can step into the garden and dine on the patio, or relax in the hot tub on the lawn after a long day.
A stay in such a beautiful Mid Wales cottage will ensure you relax, especially when you're outside listening to the birds or watching the newborn lambs in the spring, frolicking in the sunshine in the adjoining fields.
If you can tear yourselves away from the wonderful sights and sounds of this cottage near Aberystwyth then a visit to the stunning Welsh coastline with sandy beaches, watersports, boat trips and the famous coastal path is a real must.
A trip to the nearby university town of Aberystwyth, with its array of shops, eating places, museums and wonderful esplanade makes for a fabulous day out for all the family.
For birdwatchers, walkers and mountain bikers amongst your group, the Bwlch Nant yr Arian Visitor Centre is a lovely place to explore where you will see wild birds such as red kites feeding in one area.
This is a lovely coastal cottage in Wales, which offers something for all the family, at any time of year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, fold-away dining table and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- LPG oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, rear lawned garden with hot tub, patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles (closed Sundays), pub 5 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept on leads while outdoors due to vicinity of sheep in adjoining fields
- Note: Open tread wooden stairs to king-size double bedroom, which has a sloping ceiling
- Note: Property located next to a quiet road but some traffic noise may be experienced when outside
About the location
Llanfarian 3.5 miles; Llanilar 5 miles; Aberystwyth 9 miles.
The village of Llangwyryfon is situated in the River Wyre valley in the centre of Ceredigion, near Aberystwyth. The local church in Llangwyryfon is dedicated to St Ursula and there is also a chapel. It lies on the B4576 and is close to the popular area of Aberystwyth, which offers visitors a variety of restaurants, pubs, shops, museums, tea rooms and a cinema. The Welsh coastline is also nearby and has many lovely, sandy beaches to visit. The Ystwyth Trail is a 20 mile footpath and cycle route that is alongside a river and a pretty woodland area and links Tregaron and Aberystwyth. It is also well-worth taking a trip from Aberystwyth to Devil’s Bridge on the Vale of Rheidol stream railway; a lovely way to see the falls.