- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Dolgellau 0.3 miles.
A delightful semi-detached, stone-built 18th century mill conversion, in a beautiful riverside location beside the impressive River Wnion, on the edge of Dolgellau and approximately 2 miles from the foot of the spectacular Cadair Idris mountain range.
This cottage provides contemporary, well-equipped accommodation of a high standard, perfect for an older family or a group of friends to enjoy this lovely riverside location, with kayaking and fishing from the garden's edge, subject to river levels.
Situated next to the owners' home in an acre of private grounds, the cottage makes a welcoming base for relaxing at the end of a busy day doing nothing!
Dolgellau's pretty town centre is only a five minute walk, offering a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, and is a perfect base from which to explore the beautiful National Park and stunning coastline.
This Dolgellau cottage is close to a golf course and 8 miles from the renowned mountain bike centre at Coed-y-Brenin.
Only 8 miles away are the beautiful sandy beaches of Barmouth and Fairbourne as well as Harlech Castle, a World Heritage Site.
This is a lovely cottage, ideal for a luxury holiday in a stunning riverside location at any time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double with river views, 1 x twin with river views. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor fitted kitchen with dining area. Shared use (with owner) of utility. Ground floor sitting room with riverside views.
- Panel heaters and wall-mounted electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of freezer and tumble dryer in owners' utility, wall-mounted TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, loan of owners' DVDs, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Shared use with owner of large front secluded riverside lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, rear lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking/vaping
- Dolgellau's shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Note: This cottage only accepts children aged 8 and over
- Note: No ball games at the property
- Note: No stag and hen parties at this property
- Note: This property is next to a fenced river, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: No smoking anywhere in the grounds of this property.
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
This small, beautiful market town is located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea. It’s a superb base for a holiday - perfect for combining the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with relaxing days out on the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. The town itself offers a good selection of shops, five pubs and a wine bar, along with a number of excellent restaurants, cafes and two bakeries, that produce fresh bread and cakes each day. Dolgellau is home to over 200 listed buildings, allegedly the highest concentration in the whole of Wales, and the town is also a designated 'cycle break centre' boasting a range of dedicated cycle routes all around the area. Close by is the Coed y Brenin mountain bike trail and this location is ideal for quiet outdoor recreation with superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches all close to hand.
Note: This cottage only accepts children aged 8 and over.
Note: This property is next to a fenced river, children must be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute