- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Grantown-on-Spey 2 miles.
A traditional detached cottage situated in an elevated position amidst beautiful highland countryside, on the outskirts of Grantown-on-Spey.
Boasting uninterrupted views over Spey Valley and the Cairngorm Mountains, this cosy accommodation offers two light and airy bedrooms, a well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining facilities and a comfortable sitting room with access to the delightful conservatory, providing a great base from which to explore this stunning part of Scotland.
Grantown has a good selection of shops and restaurants, whilst the surrounding countryside boasts an array of cycling, walking and wildlife spotting opportunities and, of course, fishing on the beautiful River Spey!
With numerous outdoor activities within easy driving distance, such as great golf, tennis and seasonal skiing at any of the fantastic ski centres in the area, this charming property has plenty to offer at any time of year.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with separate shower. Additional basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area & woodburner. Sitting room. Conservatory with double sofa bed.
- Electric wet radiators, woodburner in kitchen/dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD, CD player/cassette/radio, small selection of games/books/DVDs
- Off peak fuel consumption times (radiators set to economy 10) and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned area with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: Property lies on A95 trunk road
- Note: Extra heating available outside set times at additional cost.
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles; Inverness 35 miles.
In the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Grantown-on-Spey has much to offer. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to tempt visitors, or use it as a base for exploring the varied pursuits of the area. Enjoy fishing, golfing on the area’s two courses, walking in the surrounding hills and woodlands, birdwatching and of course following the Castle and Whisky trails. In season, skiing is a popular activity at the nearby Cairngorms and Lecht Ski Centres, while the scenery of the Cairngorms National Park offers tranquil respite from a hectic life, no matter what the season.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute