- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A beautifully-presented apartment ideally located in the heart of the pretty Highland town of Grantown-on-Spey in the Cairngorms National Park.
Set over three floors, this Grantown-on-Spey self-catering apartment has plenty of space for everyone to spread out and it also boasts views of the surrounding mountains.
This Highland apartment is ideal for a family or group of friends who wish to be in close proximity of shops, pubs and restaurants, but also be within easy reach of stunning scenery and countryside.
Your Cairngorms self-catering apartment has three spacious double bedrooms, a bathroom and shower room, all set across the top two floors, plus on the first floor is a large sitting room with oak flooring and a welcoming open fire, a stylish dining room, which provides a place to enjoy a home-cooked meal in comfort, and the well-equipped kitchen completes the accommodation.
There is a rear, lawned garden at this Highland holiday home, and the High Street in Grantown-on-Spey has a friendly buzz about it with lots of small shops, where you can buy everything you need whilst on your cottage holiday.
Grantown-on-Spey is ideally situated for a visit to the Malt Whisky Trail close by, or a short drive into Aviemore with its array of outdoor pursuits.
For wildlife enthusiasts a visit to the Loch Garten RSPB centre is a must, plus walking, cycling, skiing and sled dog riding are available in the area.
Your lovely Grantown-on-Spey self-catering apartment is a perfect holiday base in order to explore this wonderful part of Scotland.
Over first, second and third floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x second floor king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x third floor double. Third floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Second floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. First floor dining room. First floor sitting room with open fire. Shared ground floor entrance.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “A very comfortable apartment and a good location to explore the Highlands. Highly recommendable.”
- “The flat is very spacious. The quality of bedroom furnishings is very high. The duvets, pillows and duvet covers are all excellent. The kitchen is very well equipped. The owners responded quickly to issue instructions for key collection. They have provided excellent information with leaflets and books to ensure all local activities/walks were highlighted.”
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles; Inverness 35 miles.
In the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Grantown-on-Spey has much to offer. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to tempt visitors, or use it as a base for exploring the varied pursuits of the area. Enjoy fishing, golfing on the area’s two courses, walking in the surrounding hills and woodlands, birdwatching and of course following the Castle and Whisky trails. In season, skiing is a popular activity at the nearby Cairngorms and Lecht Ski Centres, while the scenery of the Cairngorms National Park offers tranquil respite from a hectic life, no matter what the season.