- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Grantown-on-Spey 4 miles. A traditional, semi-detached cottage in the hamlet of Cromdale, in the Cairngorms National Park. Set amidst beautiful highland countryside, just a few miles outside of Grantown-on-Spey, this cosy Grantown-on-Spey self-catering cottage offers two light and airy bedrooms, a well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining facilities and a comfortable sitting room. Outside, the enclosed garden is a great place to dine alfresco in the late evening sun. This Grantown-on-Spey self-catering cottage provides a great base from which to explore this stunning part of Scotland. Grantown-on-Spey has a good selection of shops and restaurants, whilst the surrounding countryside offers cycling, walking and wildlife spotting opportunities and, of course, fishing on the beautiful River Spey! Strathspey Steam Railway Museum and Ballindalloch Castle are also well worth a visit. With numerous outdoor activities such as great golf, tennis and seasonal skiing at any of the fantastic ski centres in the area, all within easy driving distance, this charming Grantown-on-Spey self-catering cottage has plenty to offer at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped, fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with log-effect electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD player, stereo/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small enclosed garden with BBQ, furniture and shed for drying outdoor clothes
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pub and restaurant 5 mins walk.
- “Cottage was very comfortable and well equipped. Every thing we needed. Good base for touring the area, lots of relevant information available in cottage which was very helpful. Owners were very pleasant and bottle of wine was much appreciated. Would definitely recommend this accommodation.”
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles; Inverness 35 miles.
In the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Grantown-on-Spey has much to offer. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to tempt visitors, or use it as a base for exploring the varied pursuits of the area. Enjoy fishing, golfing on the area’s two courses, walking in the surrounding hills and woodlands, birdwatching and of course following the Castle and Whisky trails. In season, skiing is a popular activity at the nearby Cairngorms and Lecht Ski Centres, while the scenery of the Cairngorms National Park offers tranquil respite from a hectic life, no matter what the season.