- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This bright and spacious first floor apartment, situated above the owners' apartment, forms part of a large detached stone cottage situated in the heart of the highland village of Nethy Bridge, in the Cairngorms National Park.
With comfortable furnishings and beautiful views, this Nethy Bridge apartment is ideal for a family or a group of friends looking to enjoy the activities and wildlife of the surrounding area, whilst staying in a convenient village location.
Accessed by a private external staircase, this apartment in Nethy Bridge benefits from two spacious balconies boasting stunning elevated views over the countryside toward the mountains.
There are three airy bedrooms, with one offering an external door to one of the balconies, and a comfortable sitting room with dining area, providing access to the second balcony.
Creating a light and airy atmosphere, the outside space at your apartment in Nethy Bridge also provides the ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying an early evening glass of wine.
With its fantastic friendly village location, the excellent local facilities are very close by with a shop and Post Office on the doorstep of your Nethy Bridge apartment.
The Cairngorms National Park has much to offer visitors with wonderful walking, cycling and watersports.
A trip to the tranquil Loch Garten to spy on the Ospreys, who have nested there for over fifty years, is a must!
Your Nethy Bridge cottage is perfectly situated to ensure you have a wonderful Highlands holiday.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Additional roadside parking available in front of cottage
- Two balconies (one with furniture)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 3 mins walk
- River 1 min walk
- Note: Max
- 5 people
- Note: There are 15 external steps to reach the apartment
- Note: Small children should be supervised on balconies
- Note: 5th Jan - 3rd April 2015 charged at £346, 26th Jun - 03rd Jul 2015 charged at £427, 03rd Jul - 17th Jul 2015 charged at £541 and 09th Oct - 23rd Oct 2015 charged at £427.
- Last minute
About the location
Boat of Garten 4 miles; Grantown-on-Spey 6 miles; Aviemore 11 miles.
The village of Nethy Bridge has been a holiday destination since Victorian times and continues today to attract many visitors who appreciate the charming highland village location with the Cairngorms forming a dramatic backdrop. Centrally located in the fabulous National Park between Aviemore and Grantown-on-Spey, Nethy Bridge has excellent local services including a village shop and Post Office, a butcher, a 9 hole golf course and hotels, as well as tennis courts and a play area. It also provides easy access to the whole of the stunning Speyside area. The village is an ideal base to explore the Cairngorms National Park and also benefits from having the ancient Caledonian Pine Forest on its doorstep with its many forest trails and marked walks.