- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached, stone-built croft, situated in the village of Portessie and enjoying uninterrupted views over the Moray Firth.
Spacious, well equipped and comfortable, Braehead Croft offers three bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities, a large open plan living area and lovely lawned garden, making a superb holiday home.
The surrounding area is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise with truly superb beaches and a variety of outdoor pursuits on offer.
There are five golf courses within 10 miles of the village and the RSPB Reserve at Spey Bay is a 'must' for birdwatchers with ospreys visiting each summer.
Less than an hour's drive from whisky and castle trails and the Speyside Way Walk and well situated for exploring all of this attractive part of north east Scotland, Braehead Croft makes an excellent base for a great holiday!
All ground floor. Three double bedrooms (two with en-suite shower, basin and WC, one with LCD TV). Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with living flame gas fire.
- Central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x LCD TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD player, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large lawned garden with patio area and garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, Post Office and pub 2 mins walk
- Bijou restaurant on Portessie seafront 5 mins drive
- Note: Although accommodation is all ground floor, this property is not suitable for wheelchair access.
About the location
Buckie 1 mile; Cullen 5 miles; Elgin 18 miles.
Situated on the Moray Firth coast, Portessie is one of a number of old fishing villages that lie on a three-mile stretch of shoreline to the east of Buckie on Scotland's 'sunniest north east coast'. It's an unspoiled coastline, with dramatic cliff scenery, beautiful beaches and picturesque villages such as Gardenstown and Pennan. Families will love the extensive beach at Cullen and enjoy local opportunities to ride, golf and watch rare birdlife - the RSPB Reserve at Spey Bay is a must for keen birdwatchers. The Moray Firth has one of only two resident populations of Bottle-nosed dolphins in Britain and regular boat trips leave from Buckie and Macduff harbours on dolphin-watching expeditions. A wonderful base for a magical holiday experience.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute