- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This very tidy and well presented end-terrace holiday cottage sits in a quiet lane within the popular village of Tomintoul.
The accommodation in this cottage is over the ground floor, and offers modern conveniences.
The cottage is warm and cosy, and benefits from a garden and patio to the rear, ideal for alfresco drinks and dining, and good views to the front.
A multi-fuel stove in the sitting room is a very cosy addition, and ensures a warm welcome throughout the year.
A great base to explore the magnificent scenery of the area, Tomintoul has a host of local amenities to ensure your stay is pleasant and relaxed - from a good restaurant, pub and café to shops selling gifts and a vast array of whisky!
Sitting within the Cairngorms National Park, there is a wealth of outdoor pursuits available nearby, from skiing at The Lecht, mountain biking trails at Glenlivet as well as road and cross-country biking to superb hill walking, fishing, golf, horse riding and bird watching.
Alternatively just explore the area and enjoy the superb views and wildlife.
A welcoming Cairngorms cottage for a romantic break.
All ground floor. One queen-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove.
- Thermostatically controlled storage radiators with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD
- Electricity and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking to front
- Lawned front and rear garden with spacious patio and furniture
- Lockable shed for bikes etc
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, restaurant, café and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Internet access may be available through a mobile phone provider
- Note: Property not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
About the location
Grantown-On-Spey 14 miles; Elgin 38 miles.
An attractive village nestling on the northern slopes of the Cairngorms National Park, at 1160ft Tomintoul boasts the title of Highest Village in the Highlands. Tomintoul offers several shops, cafes and pubs, a well-stocked local store and post office, a good quality restaurant, and is situated on the main road between Royal Deeside and the Highlands, making it an excellent base for exploring all that the region has to offer. There is stunning scenery, the renowned Whisky and Castle trails, mountain biking at the Glenlivet bike trails, fishing, shooting, walks along the Speyside trail, or ski at nearby Lecht & Aviemore - the choice is yours!
Note: Property not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute