- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
This delightful holiday bungalow, right by the beach, is located in the small seaside village of Eccles-on-Sea on the Norfolk coast.
With direct access to a beautiful, quiet sandy beach, this cottage offers light, contemporary accommodation and is equipped with a good selection of modern amenities.
Located on a generously sized plot, inside this Norfolk cottage are three welcoming bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and a twin, a fitted kitchen with a superb range cooker, a separate dining room, a cosy sitting room, and a sunny conservatory, where you may wish to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
There is a lawned garden where you can dine alfresco as the sun sets on another fun-filled day.
The garden leads directly onto the sand dunes and from there, the beach!
Your cottage is an ideal base for families looking for either a relaxing or active holiday, with swimming, sea fishing and great walking from this holiday home, as well as being perfectly placed for exploring the wonderful east coast of Norfolk and its lovely villages, the cathedral city of Norwich and the wonderful Norfolk Broads.
This cottage is ideal for a quiet seaside break.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 5) with electric fire. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric range oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview (for use of Sky, please bring own card), DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2 miles
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: Access to this property is via a private unmade road
- Note: Garden is open to sand dunes, there is a sea wall with drop on the other side, children to be supervised.
About the location
North Walsham 6 miles; Cromer 14 miles; Norwich 18 miles.
Eccles-on-Sea is a small, quiet unspoiled coastal village on the east Norfolk coast, nestled between Happisburgh and Sea Palling. The beach at Eccles is sandy, with the sea one of the cleanest in Britain, and this spot is ideal for walking the dog as it has no summer restrictions. The village of Happisburgh is 2 miles away, with its red and white candy-striped lighthouse, and Sea Palling, 1.8 miles away, has many facilities, including a Jet Ski centre. The Norfolk Broads are also close by, with Hickling just a few miles away being the largest broadland village, complete with a National Nature Reserve. East Ruston Gardens, 1.5 miles from Eccles-on-Sea, is a must for gardeners, with 18 acres of stunning gardens. The fine city of Norwich is 18 miles away, offering a beautiful Norman cathedral and castle, along with many good shops and restaurants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute