- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A delightful, mid-terrace chalet set within the grounds of Beach Road Chalet Park, situated in the Norfolk village of Scratby.
This single-storey Scratby holiday cottage is suitable for guests of all ages and offers two bedrooms, an open plan living area and a shower room, all of which are well equipped and enjoy comfortable, homely furnishings.
Outside this Scratby holiday home there is a large shared grassed area ideal for relaxing with a good book in the Norfolk sunshine or you can enjoy free use of the outdoor heated on-site swimming pool, open June until September.
There is a good on-site restaurant located near the entrance to the holiday park and just a few minutes' walk from the holiday chalet is a lovely sandy beach.
Scratby village enjoys excellent local amenities, including two supermarkets, a fish and chip shop, tea rooms, a launderette, a hairdresser, and a regular bus service to Caister and Yarmouth.
The local area offers a wealth of attractions to visit including Caister Castle Motor Museum, Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens, NT Horsey Windmill and East Ruston Old Vicarage gardens, where gardeners will be inspired by their visit.
A trip to nearby Great Yarmouth is also perfect for a family day out with entertainment and attractions for all ages.
This Scratby chalet is an ideal family holiday home near the sea.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric panel heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small, private outdoor sitting area
- Shared use of communal lawned grounds and on-site swimming pool (open June to September)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Scratby village has several chalet and caravan parks
- Guests staying at Beach Road Chalet Park can use the facilities that are available in the other parks (some facilities will be at additional cost).
- Last minute
- “I was very surprised at the standard of the chalet, it was very well equipped even down to an iron and ironing board. We met the owners and found they were very friendly and helpful. The surrounding grassed areas were kept mown.”
- “Good location with excellent close amenities. Friendly and helpful people”
About the location
Great Yarmouth 5 miles.
The east Norfolk coastal village of Scratby is ideal for a traditional seaside family holiday or for exploring the Norfolk Broads. Scratby is one of the quieter resorts along this stretch of unspoilt sandy coastline. Close by are many other pretty coastal villages for you to explore, some offering traditional seaside attraction and others ideal for relaxing, sunbathing, cycling or walking. Scratby has a village pub, shops and restaurants all within reasonable walking distance. Nearby, Great Yarmouth offers family fun-filled days with candyfloss stalls, amusement arcades, funfair rides, sea life sanctuary, Esplanade gardens, theatre, pitch-and-putt, bowls, golfing, indoor swimming pool and good shopping facilities including a traditional market. For an alternative day out, hire a day cruiser on the Norfolk Broads and experience the wonderful scenery, along with its wildlife and a riverside pub lunch. Within easy reach is the city of Norwich with two cathedrals, castle, museums and galleries, along with excellent shopping and restaurants.