- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A lovely end-terrace ground floor cottage on a cliff-side holiday park in the small village of Corton near to Lowestoft.
Boasting sea views and with plenty of on-site entertainment, this Corton cottage is ideal for a traditional family seaside holiday.
All on the ground floor, this Corton cottage has two double bedrooms, with one having a pull-out trundle bed, along with a family shower room.
The open plan living area boasts a fitted kitchen and a sitting area which leads to a decked area where you can sit and relax as you watch the tide ebb and flow.
The Waterside Holiday Park is packed with family-friendly amenities including an indoor heated swimming pool, a children’s play area, a mini pitch-and-putt and a gym.
Make use of the on-site laundrette, store and hairdresser, or pay a visit to the bar and restaurant where you can have a game of snooker.
The beach is just five minutes' walk away and the village of Corton has a selection of shops, pubs and takeaways.
Just a short drive will bring you to the popular seaside resort towns of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft, or you may wish to take the kids to Pleasurewood Hills theme park which is close by.
Alternatively, head inland to discover the beautiful countryside of Suffolk and Norfolk, hire a boat on the Norfolk Broads or drive up to Norwich and indulge in some retail therapy.
A lovely family holiday cottage in Corton that will live long in the memory.
Note: This property is next to Ref 917283, together they sleep 9.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car plus guest parking
- Decked patio with furniture, communal grounds
- Shared on-site facilities inc. indoor heated swimming pool (open all year from 10am to 5pm), mini gym, children’s play area, hairdresser, bar and restaurant
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Cot and highchair can be hired from site reception
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino
- Note: WiFi available on site at additional cost
- Note: Max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
About the location
Lowestoft 3 miles.
Corton is a coastal village sandwiched between Great Yarmouth in Norfolk and Lowestoft in Suffolk. Corton village is a popular holiday destination for families, with many attractions to visit in the local towns and the surrounding area. Great Yarmouth offers traditional seaside holiday family fun with a pier theatre, sandy beach with a funfair, arcades, sealife centre, a shopping centre with traditional market, museums, and the Great Yarmouth Racecourse. Lowestoft is the quieter of the two towns with an award-winning sandy Blue Flag beach, a popular annual air show, and the nearby attractions of Africa Alive and Pleasurewood Hills. Further afield are the delightful Norfolk Broads where you can take a day cruiser along the river, and the city of Norwich which offers a castle, cathedral, museums, two modern shopping malls, and a daily market.
Note: Max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.