- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An attractive, terraced villa on a small purpose-built holiday park, close to the cliffs and beach in the village of Corton. Ideal for families wanting a traditional seaside holiday, this Corton cottage has been modernised to a high standard, providing excellent accommodation. It has cheerful, contemporary furnishings with a comfortable sitting room and archway leading to the small kitchen. Upstairs in this Corton cottage are three charming bedrooms, with the double boasting doors to a small balcony with seating and glimpses of the sea! Outside this Corton cottage is a private decked patio to sit and relax on and expansive shared grounds. With excellent on-site amenities, this Corton cottage has access to an indoor heated swimming pool, a children's play area, crazy golf and a bar and restaurant. With direct access to the beach, this Corton cottage has something for everybody! Corton village has local inns, village shop and fish and chips, whilst a short drive brings you to both Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth. From this Corton cottage there are numerous attractions to discover, such as the city of Norwich with its Norman castle and stunning cathedral. A lovely Corton cottage for an enjoyable holiday. Note: This property is near to Ref. 21764, together they sleep 10.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with balcony and TV, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Electric panel heaters. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair on request at time of booking. Off road parking for 1 car plus guest parking. Decked patio with furniture, communal grounds. Shared on-site facilities inc. indoor heated swimming pool (open all year from 10am to 5pm), children's play area, hairdresser, bar and restaurant. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Beach 5 mins walk. Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
- Last minute
- “Sunrise Villa was incredibly well furnished and impeccably clean. All in all it helped to make our stay very enjoyable.”
- “The property was a home from home, we couldn't fault it at all. It was very clean, well maintained and had everything you needed to make you feel comfortable. The on site pool was brilliant and we used it everyday. Would definitely come back again for another visit.”
- “The accommodation was really clean and really comfortable. The owners were really nice and gave us brilliant instructions. We would go back as the accommodation as it was clean and fantastic.”
- “An excellent venue for a holiday. The Villa was superb and the owners were extremely friendly. Would recommend this villa for a holiday stay.”
- “Beautiful villa, perfect for our requirements.”
- “A lovely place, very high quality fixtures and fittings. The owners were lovely too!”
- “Everything about the Villa was excellent. We used money off vouchers which were advertised in the villa to access local attractions & went on some very nice local walks. We even went to the local car boot sale in the village. This was our first holiday on the east coast of the country. We take home with us some very happy family holiday memories. Thank you.”
- “The owners met us on arrival, showed us around and showed us how everything worked, there was also a welcoming pack of essentials. The accommodation was immaculate and very comfortable, the amenities on site were very good too. The park was very well situated to explore both Suffolk and Norfolk. We would definitely recommend this park to friends and relatives and would definitely stay here again.”
- “Sunrise Villa was perfect for our stay. The accommodation was first class, the owner was courteous and helpful and we felt immediately relaxed with our three young children and our dog being made very welcome. Corton is a good base for visits to surrounding Suffolk and Norfolk sites so would recommend.”
About the location
Lowestoft 3 miles.
Corton is a coastal village sandwiched between Great Yarmouth in Norfolk and Lowestoft in Suffolk. Corton village is a popular holiday destination for families, with many attractions to visit in the local towns and the surrounding area. Great Yarmouth offers traditional seaside holiday family fun with a pier theatre, sandy beach with a funfair, arcades, sealife centre, a shopping centre with traditional market, museums, and the Great Yarmouth Racecourse. Lowestoft is the quieter of the two towns with an award-winning sandy Blue Flag beach, a popular annual air show, and the nearby attractions of Africa Alive and Pleasurewood Hills. Further afield are the delightful Norfolk Broads where you can take a day cruiser along the river, and the city of Norwich which offers a castle, cathedral, museums, two modern shopping malls, and a daily market.