- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Pine Tree Barns
Cromer 1.5 miles. Situated just off the road to Cromer and just 1.5 miles from the centre of this popular seaside town, this fantastic group of converted barns has been carefully renovated to a high standard, including an abundance of exposed beams and brickwork. Each Cromer cottage offers spacious accommodation with woodburners, well-equipped kitchens, and private patios for alfresco dining. There is also a paddock with picturesque pond on site, ideal for relaxing by after a day out exploring. These Cromer cottages are in a quiet spot, perfect for unwinding during your well-earned holiday. Cromer offers a lovely beach, excellent golf, varied wildlife, boat trips, fishing, walking, cycling and a selection of entertainment, especially throughout the summer. And of course, the chance to sample the famous Cromer crabs!
This impressive barn conversion is one of a small development of holiday homes situated on the edge of the popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer. This spacious Cromer cottage retains many of its original features and offers light and airy accommodation that is tastefully furnished throughout, the sitting room featuring a beautiful vaulted, beamed ceiling and an imposing fireplace with a woodburner. This Cromer cottage offers a ground floor bedroom with an en-suite shower room that is ideal for guests with restricted mobility, plus there are two staircases each leading to a bedroom on the first floor. From the sitting room of this Cromer cottage you can look out of the traditional barn windows onto its private gardens, the rear being a cosy courtyard, ideal for a morning coffee, while to the front is a large lawned area enjoying countryside views. A wonderful holiday cottage on the edge of Cromer, ideal for discovering the Norfolk coast. Note: This property is next to Refs. 905403 and 905404, together they sleep 17.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with single day bed, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
Oil central heating with woodburner. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair by request. Off road parking for 2 cars. Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1.5 miles. Beach 1.5 miles. Note: The separate paddock has a fenced pond, children to be supervised when using the paddock.
- Last minute
- “amazing stay”
- “The barn was ideally situated for walking into Cromer as my son had taken his puppy with us. We also had spoken to the owner to find out what pots/pans baking trays etc were availible as we were planning to cook come dine with me experinence on 3 nights as travelled with older children and we all enjoy cooking. the owner bought extra mixing bowls and was going to buy a yorkshire pudding tin for us. We took our own but one had been bought and placed in the property. The accomadation was ideal for family only downfall is no en-suite in 1 x upstairs room but it did not spoil our stay.. The kitchen was definatly home form home coudl not have asked for more. The gardens are very clean and tidy, so was property, a few cobwebs but to be expected in a barc conversion. Owner availble if we had any problems, which we didnt. Certainly would recommend and would be more than happy to go back.”
- “We stayed in June 2013. What a great place clean comfortable and cental for getting to other sights. There were four of us plus a dog so easy as well secured for pets or children. It was so good we are going back this year 2014.”
- “A Fantastic place to stay.”
- “We were given a friendly and welcoming greeting on arrival. Our family consisted of 5 adults, 1 toddler and 2 dogs. The accommodation was spacious, well equipped and above all clean. All the beds were made ready for our arrival. We had to request some bedding for the toddler. Which was dealt with quickly and we were not made to feel we were asking above and beyond. The field opposite was an absolute bonus to walk the dogs and our grandson loved feeding the ducks. We had a great stay and would definitely recommend. We will be returning in the future.”
- “Lovely cottage in a great area with lots to see and do. The sea is very close and you can be in Cromer in minutes. Several supermarkets close by. The cottage has everything you could possibly need. It is very comfortable and clean. There is loads of outside space too, the grounds are very nicely kept and the Paddock is large, would be great for kids to have a kick-about in. I would highly recommend this lovely house and congratulate the owners for getting everything so right.”
- “The Paddocks really suited our family, it was spacious, very clean and well equipped. It was also very suitable for our dog, secure garden and an area to exercise her. The location was also excellent.”
- “The accommodation was very good. We have never stayed in a barn conversion before and we all thought it was decorated to a very high standard.”
- “It was very comfortable and quiet, the property was very light and roomy. It's location was central for lots of places to visit.”
- “We loved the size, location and style of the barn. The beams looked lovely and the wood burner was a winner! The courtyard was a lovely sun-trap and there was everything you could possibly want; a real home from home. The field at the front was ideal for dogs to run around safely. The owner that showed us round when we arrived was very helpful and informative.”
- “The cottage was lovely, decorated really nicely and very spacious. We all loved it and plan to return.”
- “A excellent home from home in a lovely quiet location. The enclosed garden for our dog and the paddock was a bonus. Convenience shops and a vets were just a few minutes walk away. House was kept warm by the heating at all times, the wood burner was nice but not really needed. Had the bonus of a shower room and two toilets downstairs! The kitchen was a lovely space to cook in and the dishwasher a bonus. The rear patio was a lovely sun trap early morning.”
- “Great location and standard of accommodation. The cottage was well equipped and lovely and clean. It was also very warm and cosy.”
- “Lovely accommodation and little extras provided (wine,tea,biscuits). Would definitely visit again.”
- “The house was stunning and had everything we needed which made for a very enjoyable weekend away with family.”
- “This was a lovely barn conversion with everything that we needed. There are plenty of things to do and the weather was brilliant - a real plus.”
- “Overall the property and area was excellent and very quiet which with having a dog with us was what we were looking for as we were able to let him out of the door without worrying about him running off. The owners were very nice people and made us feel very welcome. We will certainly wish to return for another holiday there providing the cost does not increase very much as for a totally self catering rental we felt it was just right .”
About the location
Sheringham 4 miles; Holt 10 miles.
The popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer is known for its wonderful clifftop promenade, with attractive, colourful gardens and seating areas ideally placed for enjoying the stunning panoramic views over the sea. Cromer has a lovely, sandy Blue Flag beach where both children and adults can spend hours building sand castles, swimming, sunbathing or investigating the tidal pools in search of interesting sea creatures, which include young Cromer crabs. Cromer is proud of its beautiful Victorian pier, offering theatre shows, a museum and an RNLI lifeboat station, which is open to visitors and where you can learn about Cromer’s long lifeboat history. The town centre offers a variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, public houses and amusements, while local golf courses can be found at Cromer, Sheringham and West Runton. This part of North Norfolk offers many places of interest to visit, including the National Trust’s Sheringham Park and Felbrigg Hall, both enjoying wonderful woodland areas for walks and picnics, along with the Norfolk Shire Horse Centre, Amazona Zoo and the Hilltop Outdoor Adventure Centre. Take a nostalgic journey on a steam train at nearby Sheringham, or spend a day driving or cycling along North Norfolk’s beautiful coastline, stopping off to explore its salt marshes and nature reserves rich with birdlife. A lovely holiday location for all!