- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Pine Tree Barns
Cromer 1.5 miles. Situated just off the road to Cromer and just 1.5 miles from the centre of this popular seaside town, this fantastic group of converted barns has been carefully renovated to a high standard, including an abundance of exposed beams and brickwork. Each Cromer cottage offers spacious accommodation with woodburners, well-equipped kitchens, and private patios for alfresco dining. There is also a paddock with picturesque pond on site, ideal for relaxing by after a day out exploring. These Cromer cottages are in a quiet spot, perfect for unwinding during your well-earned holiday. Cromer offers a lovely beach, excellent golf, varied wildlife, boat trips, fishing, walking, cycling and a selection of entertainment, especially throughout the summer. And of course, the chance to sample the famous Cromer crabs!
This spacious, semi-detached barn conversion cottage is located just outside the traditional seaside town of Cromer, carefully renovated to a high standard offering comfortable accommodation.
This Cromer cottage is set mainly on the ground floor with a single room upstairs, and a double and second single room downstairs.
There is also a family bathroom and a spacious open plan living area boasting a woodburner.
This Cromer cottage has an abundance of character and a private patio outside where you can enjoy relaxing on warm days, looking out over glorious grassland and a pond.
A great base for families and friends exploring Norfolk.
Note: This property is next to Refs.
18084 and 905403, together they sleep 17.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x first floor single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Oil central heating with woodburner. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Private patio with furniture. Off road parking for 2 cars. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1.5 miles. Note: Fenced pond in separate paddock.
- Last minute
- “An amazing property, and I was very pleased with the location.”
- “A lovely cottage which was very clean and very spacious, a real home from home. In a beautiful area with a stunning coastline.”
- “The cottage was beautiful and there was nothing you could fault, it was perfect. I would strongly recommend this cottage to anyone. The owner was very professional and a lovely gentlemen.”
- “Woodmans Barn is a lovely cottage, with plenty of space inside and out. The owner is a very helpful man.”
- “We had a brilliant time at Woodmans Barn which was a home from home. It was very comfy and welcoming and also dog friendly so our dog had a good time as well. There was lots to see around the area and a visitors book which gave pointers to dog friendly beaches and pubs.”
- “Liked the cottage and the atmosphere.”
- “This was our second stay at Pine Tree Barns, different cottage but this one was just as good, very comfortable and clean. We were met by owners who are very friendly and helpful as always. The overall site is brilliant and each cottage is very dog orientated so felt comfortable that the dog couldn't get out and hurt. We loved every part of it and will definitely be back again.”
About the location
Sheringham 4 miles; Holt 10 miles.
The popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer is known for its wonderful clifftop promenade, with attractive, colourful gardens and seating areas ideally placed for enjoying the stunning panoramic views over the sea. Cromer has a lovely, sandy Blue Flag beach where both children and adults can spend hours building sand castles, swimming, sunbathing or investigating the tidal pools in search of interesting sea creatures, which include young Cromer crabs. Cromer is proud of its beautiful Victorian pier, offering theatre shows, a museum and an RNLI lifeboat station, which is open to visitors and where you can learn about Cromer’s long lifeboat history. The town centre offers a variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, public houses and amusements, while local golf courses can be found at Cromer, Sheringham and West Runton. This part of North Norfolk offers many places of interest to visit, including the National Trust’s Sheringham Park and Felbrigg Hall, both enjoying wonderful woodland areas for walks and picnics, along with the Norfolk Shire Horse Centre, Amazona Zoo and the Hilltop Outdoor Adventure Centre. Take a nostalgic journey on a steam train at nearby Sheringham, or spend a day driving or cycling along North Norfolk’s beautiful coastline, stopping off to explore its salt marshes and nature reserves rich with birdlife. A lovely holiday location for all!