- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Harleston 4 miles. This delightful, end-terrace cottage is located in the attractive village of Pulham St Mary in South Norfolk, and just one and a half miles from Pulham Market. This Norfolk cottage, which overlooks the church, has combined a modern interior with original features and is an ideal location for exploring both Norfolk and Suffolk. The cottage has two bedrooms and a family bathroom, together with kitchen and dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove. Outside is a secluded back garden, perfect for enjoying the peaceful surroundings. The village of Pulham St Mary has a shop and Post Office as well as the Pennoyer Centre, which offers a whole host of events throughout the year, as does the nearby town of Harleston. The area is excellent for walking and cycling holidays exploring the Waveney Valley, with the cottage having the advantage of a lockable shed for bike storage. The surrounding area offers interesting places to visit, with the popular and picturesque market town of Diss with its wide range of amenities and attractions, being just a few miles away. There are endless attractions nearby which include Bressingham Steam Museum, Banham Zoo, Southwold and the Suffolk Heritage coastline, or how about a day out in the beautiful City of Norwich? This attractive Norfolk Cottage is ideally located for small families wishing to explore North Suffolk and Norfolk as well as couples wishing to have a quiet break away.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of children's books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Cottage is on a through road with a weight limit, some road noise may be heard but lorries are restricted
- Note: This cottage has steep stairs and may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: If pull-out stacker bed used, beds are accessed from end only and the stacker bed is only suitable for children
Note: Up until 8th January 2016, this property will have a Saturday changeover. From 8th January 2016, the property will have a Friday changeover.
- Last minute
About the location
Pulham St Mary 3 miles; Bungay 8 miles; Beccles 13 miles; Norwich 19 miles; Southwold 21 miles.
Located on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, Harleston nestles in the beautiful Waveney Valley within easy reach of the Suffolk Heritage Coast and with endless beautiful towns and villages just a short drive away. This friendly town offers ancient inns, charming individual shops, good restaurants and cafes, an art gallery and local museum, and a weekly market. Enjoy antique auctions, country walks from your doorstep, angling and birdwatching. Endless day trips include the Aviation & Steam Train Museums, Castles, Cathedrals, Breweries, Vineyards, the famous Norfolk Broads, and the Sandringham Estate. Nearby Bungay boasts many historic attractions, the ruins of Bigod's Castle, Buttercross, a Spring Garden market, a Summer antiques fair and Christmas Market, attracting many people each year. A 30 minute drive to the fabulous Suffolk coast brings you to magical Southwold with its famous amber shop, and even nearer is the market town of Beccles at the head of the Broads.