- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Set back from the road in a small terrace of properties in the heart of the pretty Norfolk village of Heacham, this wonderful cottage has been beautifully furnished to provide excellent family holiday accommodation. Just a short walk from the beach, this cottage in Heacham has blended traditional features with modern day conveniences. Suitable for four people, this Heacham cottage boasts two double bedrooms as well as a single bed on the landing which offers flexibility with the sleeping arrangements, whilst a large, contemporary shower room completes the accommodation on the first floor. On the ground floor is a superb fitted kitchen with hand-made pine units, granite worktops and a range cooker, whilst the comfortable sitting room is the perfect spot for a relaxing evening after a day on the beach. To the front of this Norfolk cottage is a garden with a small lawn and a patio where you can sit with a morning cup of coffee as you watch the world go by. All of the facilities of Heacham are just a short stroll away with a selection of shops and pubs as well as the large sandy beach. There are plenty of attractions close at hand, from the Norfolk Lavender Farm to the traditional resort town of Hunstanton. The Royal Estate of Sandringham is just a short drive away as are a large selection of popular birdwatching sites such as the RSPB reserve of Titchwell Marsh. A perfect location for days on the beach or for discovering the magic of North Norfolk, this Heacham cottage will provide a holiday that will last long in the memory. Note: This property is next to Ref. 4040, together they sleep 6.
Two double bedrooms, single bed on landing. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
Gas central heating. Brittania electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Front garden with lawn, patio and furniture. Rear yard. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 3 mins walk, beach 15 mins walk. Note: Max 4 people. Note: No children under 10 yrs (inc. infants).
This property accepts max. 4 people and does not accept children under 10 yrs (inc. infants).
- Last minute
- “The cottage was beautiful, the best cottage we've ever stayed at yet and if I do return to Norfolk I would stay here again. I will be recommending this cottage to everyone I know and every travel site I blog on.”
- “It was a beautiful cottage, ideally situated for discovering North Norfolk.”
- “Absolutely fantastic cottage and great location - couldn't fault any of it!”
- “The cottage was gorgeous, and everyone in Heacham was really friendly.”
- “A wonderful quiet, cosy cottage in an excellent location. We loved the area and being so close to shops and the beach.”
- “Cassie's Cottage is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday. Everything is to the highest standard, and the extra touches make it a great holiday cottage. Heacham is a lovely village within easy reach of all the attractions in North Norfolk. We will certainly stay again.”
- “Liked the peaceful village location, the beautiful condition of the property and quality of décor, equipment, utensils etc.”
- “The cottage was lovely; very well equipped, warm, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Lots of extra household bits which made the stay really easy. Close to shops, pubs and the beach but the cottage itself was very peaceful. There was lots to do in the area. A lovely stay, all much appreciated.”
About the location
Hunstanton 2.5 miles; King's Lynn 15 miles.
Heacham is a large village located on the West Norfolk coastline, on The Wash, boasting a lovely family friendly sandy beach, ideal for jet skis, kitesurfing and windsurfing. The village has many cottages built from Carstone, which is a feature of this part of Norfolk, and also offers a good range of shops, restaurants and country pubs. Within walking distance is Caley Hall, home to Norfolk Lavender with its sweet smelling lavender fields, and Heacham Hall, owned by John Rolfe, who brought his young bride Pocahontas to England to live at the hall (in the local church of St Mary you will find a memorial to her). This part of Norfolk is renowned for its abundance of birdlife throughout the year, with several local RSPB sites, while within easy driving distance is Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and Gardens, as seen on BBC's Springwatch. Nearby Hunstanton offers traditional seaside entertainment including a sealife centre, while The Queen's Sandringham Estate is just a 15 minute drive.