- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This delightful end-terrace cottage is situated in the popular seaside town of Hunstanton in Norfolk. This single-storey Hunstanton cottage is one of four, having been built and styled to resemble a range of Norfolk barns. Your Hunstanton cottage has a bright and airy interior with green oak beamed vaulted ceilings throughout, and has been equipped to a high standard with comfortable modern furnishings. This Hunstanton cottage has two bedrooms and an open plan living area, which is bound to please and is a perfect place to relax after a busy day exploring the area. Outside, this Hunstanton cottage has a shared central courtyard garden with seating, where you can enjoy a morning coffee or a cold drink on a sunny evening. A short walk from this Hunstanton cottage takes you to the seafront with its traditional seaside attractions, plus a little further is Hunstanton town centre with an assortment of interesting shops and cafes. Within easy travelling distance are Sandringham Estate, RSPB Titchwell and Snettisham nature reserves, and all of the beautiful west and north Norfolk coastline and villages. A lovely Hunstanton cottage, ideal for couples and families who wish to explore this wonderful area. Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 5657, 8744 and 8745 to accommodate 16 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin - both with sloping ceilings. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared courtyard garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “birthday retreat”
- “Perfect for a quick escape, very spacious, and interior is of a very high standard. Ideal also for anyone with mobility problems, as the outside is ramped, and the property is all on one level. Close to the beach, and places to eat out just round the corner.”
- “We really enjoyed our 1 week stay at The Hideaways.It is ideally located near to the town and beach but tucked away for privacy. Great modern cottage with outside space for children to play.”
- “Superb accomodation in Excellent Location”
- “A beautiful cabin-style cottage with everything you could need for a short or long stay. Spotlessy clean. Two good-size bedrooms. Comfortable throughout. Light and airey. Good location for the coast or for travelling around North and West Norfolk and beyond. Cannot fault it.”
- “We have been going to Hunstanton and other places for many years and this is the best accommodation we have hired.”
- “Everything was good and made available to ensure you the holidaymaker had an enjoyable relaxed holiday.”
- “From the moment we walked in we knew we had chosen well, light, airy, clean and open plan kitchen area. Bathroom was stunning - all tiled,clean and fresh.”
- “The property was of a very high standard and was spacious & clean.”
- “The location was perfect for what we wanted; to be close to the town, beach and all the amenities and it was in a secluded spot too. It felt like a home away from home.”
- “Very comfortable and practical property. Well maintained and clean. Everything worked”
- “Comfortable, restful and exceptionally clean - good position for everything you need from a coastal holiday.”
- “The accommodation was of a high standard and ideal for us with a sixteen month old. It was very clean and well located for the beach and amenities. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.”
- “This was fantastic! Home from home, all furniture comfortable. Lovely quiet location yet only a stones throw from all amenities. Thoroughly recommended.”
About the location
King's Lynn 16.5 miles.
The award-winning coastal town of Hunstanton, locally known as Sunny Hunny, is located on the Western side of the East Norfolk Coastline, renowned for its beautiful sunsets over the sea. Hunstanton is a great family-friendly holiday destination. The seafront with promenade offers rock and candyfloss stalls, funfair rides, a sealife sanctuary, bowls, golfing, a leisure centre, pitch-and-putt, Esplanade gardens, theatre, clean sandy beaches, donkey rides and sea tours in an amphibious craft. On Sunday afternoons a band often plays in the bandstand on the green overlooking the beach, serenading sunbathers and day-trippers, while throughout the year additional events are held within the town. Walking along the beach towards Old Hunstanton you find the richly-coloured cliff faces with intriguing rock pools. The beach at Old Hunstanton is popular with sunbathers, and also with wind and kite surfers. Within a 20-mile radius there is a large number of places of interest including NT properties, market towns and flint villages, offering something for all family members.