- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This modern, mid-terrace cottage sits within a courtyard development in the heart of the vibrant coastal town of Cromer, just a few minutes’ walk from the local amenities and the beach.
Providing spacious and contemporary accommodation, this coastal cottage in Cromer is perfectly located for friends and families to savour a seaside holiday whilst exploring the many pretty beaches and resorts that can be found dotted along the North Norfolk coast.
There are two comfortable bedrooms at this well-equipped Norfolk cottage, along with a bathroom and a spacious and light open plan living area.
Patio doors open out to a small, enclosed courtyard with seating, perfect for a quiet evening drink after a windswept day on the seafront.
Within a short walk is the centre of the town which is famous for its fishing heritage and the celebrated Cromer crab.
Here guests can take a sunlit stroll along the pier, or head down to the beach to skim stones across the shore.
Within easy reach are many miles of unspoilt beaches along with charming coastal villages, and the quaint neighbouring town of Sheringham where you can discover this pretty area by steam.
North Norfolk, with its various landscapes including unspoilt golden beaches, wonderful woodlands, and marshes home to many birds and abundant in wildlife and wildflowers, is perfect for walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers and even artists, who are drawn to the inspiring, diverse scenery.
This lovely Cromer cottage occupies a central town location, with amenities on the doorstep and plenty of nearby attractions and natural beauty to discover.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot. Off road, covered parking for 1 car. Enclosed patio with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, pub 3 mins walk. Beach 6 mins walk. Note: Covered garage parking has restricted height at 202cm. Note: Max. 4 guests inc. infants.
Note: This owner accepts a maximum of 4 guests inc. infants.
- Last minute
- “One of our best experiences of holiday rental properties”
- “Excellent location just a couple of minutes walk from the beach. One of the best equipped holiday rentals we've had. Many extras like coffee, tea and sugar and even a bottle of wine and some shortcake to welcome us. The only thing I had to purchase (from one of the many charity shops) was a vase for the flowers I was given the day before our holiday which I could not bear to leave at home and I left the vase at No 6 for others to use. The property was clean and both bathroom and cloakroom had a supply of toilet tissue! There are many restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance so we did not bother to cook but there appeared to be everything needed to do so. Wifi and large screen TV, radio in kitchen, a few books, games and puzzles to keep everyone entertained. There is not a sea view but that didn't detract from our enjoyment.”
- “Centrally Located Cottage in Lovely Cromer”
- “Built in 2013 this lovely two bed cottage is centrally located right in the heart of Cromer and just a few minutes walk from the beach and Cromer Pier what more could you ask for when looking for a traditional seaside break. Although located just off the main high street it was surprisingly quiet and having your own allocated parking space was truly a big bonus in this busy town. The cottage was well equipped with everything you could possibly need, the owners had thought of everything for a very enjoyable stay.”
- “Lovely little cottage, very convenient for the middle of Cromer town”
- “Just come back from a lovely week spent staying at this cottage in Cromer. Very convenient for the town and beach - photos on the website don't do it justice. The Free Wi-Fi also kept my teenagers happy when they weren't busy exploring the area.”
- “Such a lovely little cottage, tucked away in the centre of the town with safe parking.”
- “This is a little gem with everything you need for a great stay. There is a cute little courtyard for those evening drinks, great wifi connections, good sized kitchen - not that we cooked apart from Breakfast as there are loads of small cafes, nice pubs and restaurants. Great to stroll down the little streets. Loved the crab sandwiches. Wonderful location from which to explore the coast line.”
- “This well equipped, clean cottage was very centrally located in Cromer offering a variety of shops and cafes and just a few minutes walk to the beach. Added bonus was allocated parking within the Mews so no need to worry about parking.”
- “Fabulous holiday and a lovely cottage in a beautiful area.”
- “6 Sea Mews is close to the centre, handy for the shops, the beach and all facilities.”
- “This property had everything we required. We were very impressed. It has been built and furnished to a high standard. It is so close to the town and yet so quiet and secluded. We will be back for sure :-)”
- “Convenient location. Quiet, comfortable cottage with plenty of places to visit within easy reach. Found Cromer a pleasant place to stroll round with plenty of nice eateries.”
- “This property is a hidden gem. A great central location. We walked everywhere and didn't need to use our car once. The property was well appointed. Great communication from the owners, who were really helpful. We have already recommended this property to family and friends and look forward to staying there again.”
- “Location very good, cottage perfect for four people.”
- “The property is new, in a beautiful condition. It warms up quickly when the weather is chilly, has it's own dedicated parking area and has easy access to the town centre. Would definitely use this cottage again.”
- “Location was fantastic, the house was lovely in every way and with car park space was a great extra.”
- “Lovely cottage, very roomy and comfortable downstairs with a very well-appointed kitchen. The property had very high quality furnishing and fittings. It was also very nice to receive a bottle of wine and biscuits as a welcome pack!”
About the location
Sheringham 4 miles; Holt 10 miles.
The popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer is known for its wonderful clifftop promenade, with attractive, colourful gardens and seating areas ideally placed for enjoying the stunning panoramic views over the sea. Cromer has a lovely, sandy Blue Flag beach where both children and adults can spend hours building sand castles, swimming, sunbathing or investigating the tidal pools in search of interesting sea creatures, which include young Cromer crabs. Cromer is proud of its beautiful Victorian pier, offering theatre shows, a museum and an RNLI lifeboat station, which is open to visitors and where you can learn about Cromer’s long lifeboat history. The town centre offers a variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, public houses and amusements, while local golf courses can be found at Cromer, Sheringham and West Runton. This part of North Norfolk offers many places of interest to visit, including the National Trust’s Sheringham Park and Felbrigg Hall, both enjoying wonderful woodland areas for walks and picnics, along with the Norfolk Shire Horse Centre, Amazona Zoo and the Hilltop Outdoor Adventure Centre. Take a nostalgic journey on a steam train at nearby Sheringham, or spend a day driving or cycling along North Norfolk’s beautiful coastline, stopping off to explore its salt marshes and nature reserves rich with birdlife. A lovely holiday location for all!