- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
This attractive, comfortable terraced cottage boasts excellent beach and sea views, and is situated on a development of holiday homes in Kessingland on the popular Suffolk Coast.
This Kessingland cottage has an open plan living area on the ground floor, with a well-equipped kitchen with a patio door opening on to a small enclosed porch, perfect for a moment of peace, sitting and reading a good book.
Upstairs, this Kessingland cottage has three comfortable bedrooms, including a double room with the advantage of a balcony for two, overlooking the wonderful coastal scenery.
This Kessingland cottage has excellent access to the extensive sand and shingle beach, popular for kite surfing, watersports and bathers alike.
A short distance from your cottage will bring you to the centre of Kessingland with its amenities, Africa Alive wildlife park and a children's play area.
This Kessingland cottage sits between the popular seaside towns of both Southwold and Lowestoft and is a perfect location for exploring Suffolk and the Norfolk borders for all the family.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with balcony, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of communal grounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub/restaurant 1 mile
- Beach 1 min walk.
- “Good quality self catering holiday home with stunning views”
- “Stayed here in September. Cottage has all you need for a comfy self catering holiday - walk for miles on the beach which is on the door step. Great views from the main bedroom and enjoyed breakfast on the balcony every morning. Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth and the Broads are all only a short drive away.”
- “The property was immaculate on arrival and all décor and furnishings were of a good standard.”
- “A lovely peaceful location with great views. The cottage was extremely clean and was very welcoming. The owner obviously takes pride in the property as it was well furnished. The beds were all very comfortable and the balcony was lovely to sit out on.”
- “A great holiday home in a lovely setting. An excellent location with great local amenities. There was lots to see and do in the surrounding area.”
About the location
Lowestoft 6 miles; Southwold 8.5 miles.
The quiet Suffolk coastal village of Kessingland is nestled between Southwold and Lowestoft, on the 'Sunrise Coast' a region of Suffolk enjoying 27 miles of award-winning beaches and part of the Suffolk Heritage Coastline, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering unspoilt beaches, beautiful heath lands and nature reserves at Benacre and RSPB Minsmere, along with pretty southern Broadland market towns. Kessingland enjoys good beach fishing and local amenities include several pubs, restaurants, shops, a tea room, children's park and the award-winning attraction Africa Alive. Nearby Lowestoft has two piers, an active harbour with boats and ships, a marina, a golden sandy beach with attractions which include scuba diving, snorkelling and jet skiing, and a cinema and a theatre. Yarmouth offers lots of family fun with traditional seaside entertainments. The local surrounding area has a great wealth of places to visit with something to please every family member on a beach-side holiday.