- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A brick and flint-built, semi-detached, single-storey annexe, on the edge of the rural North Norfolk village of Litcham.
This is a comfortable, cosy property, with a galley kitchen dividing the sitting/dining room, and a twin bedroom.
The small gravelled garden looks out onto the lovely Norfolk countryside, with the promise of superb sunsets.
There is much to see and do in the area: the village offers a shop, pub, butcher's and fish and chip shop, the church is well worth a visit, the local common is part of the Nar Valley Way, ideal for nature lovers and walkers, and yet the property is just within a few miles' drive of the convenience provided by the major Norfolk towns of East Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham.
All ground floor.
One twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower cubicle (with seat for the disabled), basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with sofa bed, comfy seating for 3 and dining area to seat 4. Shared utility/storage room. Shared and private entrance.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, video, DVD player, WiFi, small library of books, games, DVDs, videos
- Shared washing machine and freezer in shared utility
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking (across the road)
- Small gravelled garden with furniture, Camaro fun spa pool located in the courtyard garden (available June - September inclusive)
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £10 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and village amenities 2 mins walk
- Note: The side door opens directly onto the road (no pavement).
About the location
East Dereham 9 miles; Swaffham 9 miles; Fakenham 11 miles.
Litcham is a traditional, rural Norfolk village with one pub (The Bull Inn), a local butcher, a combined post office and convenience store, and a fish and chip shop. The beautiful village church, with its prominent square tower, dates back to the 12th century, though it was rebuilt to a great extent in the 15th. Litcham and the surrounding villages in the parish (particularly Beeston and Tittleshall) have a busy events calendar. Litcham Common, officially a Local Nature Reserve for over 20 years, is superb for nature lovers, bird-watchers and particularly walkers, as it sits on the Nar Valley Way, which runs all the way from East Dereham to King's Lynn. The three local towns of East Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham are all about 10 miles away, providing access to a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.