- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Corpusty 1 mile.
This delightful semi-detached cottage is situated in a rural location, one mile from the village of Corpusty in North Norfolk.
Immaculately presented throughout, this Norfolk cottage adjoins the owners' home and offers spacious accommodation with modern, comfortable furnishings.
The welcoming sitting room with dining area leads down to a garden room wfith French doors, and provides views over the attractive cottage garden.
On the first floor of this cottage near Corpusty is a bright and airy double bedroom, which overlooks a country lane and a bathroom with separate shower.
Outside your Corpusty cottage is a lawned garden with patio area, from where you can enjoy the peaceful surroundings on a sunny evening.
This Norfolk cottage is an ideal base for walkers and cyclists with quiet country roads and open farmland to explore.
Five miles away are the market towns of Holt and Aylsham, both offering independent and high street shops, plus there is a wealth of attractions close by including National Trust properties, the city of Norwich and the wonderful Norfolk Broads.
A lovely rural cottage, ideal for those wishing to escape to the country.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric woodburner-effect fire, leading to garden room.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Rear enclosed lawned garden with patio area
- Shared front garden
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: No children at this cottage.
- Last minute
- “Perfect Place to be!”
- “Well, this is our second trip to this beautifully placed holiday cottage. If you want a quiet location, with easy access to the North Norfolk coast, then this is it. The cottage itself is very spacious, even though it is only one bedroom. There is a lovely garden, which is safe and secure for dogs. Parking is not a problem as the driveway is off the road. The owners are lovely people and are aware that some people want to be left alone and others may want to chat; we opted to chat! This place gets booked up very quickly and it is not difficult to see why...it is very clean/ new furnishings/comfortable bed and seating etc. I have already booked for 2015 as I am aware that most of 2014 has already been booked!! Jill and Malcolm Brady”
- “I cannot fault this cottage, it's location and the owners in any way. It is by far the best cottage we have ever stayed in. It was so dog friendly and the owners are really lovely people who make you feel totally at home. We will be back, didn't want to leave!”
- “A warm welcome and very helpful owner who took a genuine interest in us and ensuring that we and our dog had a great holiday. The garden was beautiful - a haven for birds - and could be enjoyed from the sun room. An excellent location near a delightful village complete with shop, pub and art gallery.”
- “The Cottage was very clean and comfortable. We were made very welcome by the owner who lives next door, they were very helpful but not intrusive. First visit to Norfolk, lovely beaches and woodland walks for the dogs.”
- “We had a lovely, relaxing stay in a very comfortable cottage which exceeded our expectations. Our host was charming, friendly and welcoming to us and our three dogs. Would recommend this cottage to anyone wanting a quiet relaxing break away from it all.”
- “A welcoming holiday cottage in a quiet setting with everything you needed. Absolutely marvellous. The owners are extremely pleasant. We will be going back.”
- “A lovely cottage and nice owners. A first class property.”
- “This was a very comfortable accommodation, the location is so central to all requirements and met all our needs for a wonderful holiday.”
- “Absolutely the best cottage we have ever stayed in during the past 30 years....”
- “Could not wish for anything else, perfect in every way.”
- “Country location very good - owners most welcoming and helpful. Weather on cool side, cottage warm at all times!”
- “The property is delightful, well furnished and contains everything you could ask for. The owners were particularly helpful.”
About the location
Holt 5 miles; Norwich 16 miles.
The rural North Norfolk village of Corpusty is located just five miles from the stylish Georgian market town of Holt. The village is surrounded by rolling countryside in the Bure Valley and offers a pub and shop. Close by there are many attractions, including four National Trust properties - Blickling Hall and Gardens, Felbrigg Hall, Sherringham Park and Blakeney Nature Reserve, plus the Norfolk Broads are within easy reach and offer day boat hire, pretty villages with tea rooms and many small marinas. Just a short drive away and a must visit is the beautiful Norfolk coastline, boasting a diverse assortment of places to visit, from attractive quaint former fishing harbours and lovely villages to vibrant seaside towns. Visit the seaside town of Wells-next-to-the-Sea with its pine forest and sandy beach or travel inland to the historic village of Great Walsingham. The city of Norwich is a 20 minute drive away and offers parks, interesting trails, river cruises, a host of museums covering all interests, excellent shopping and a wide selection of eateries.