- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely, detached cottage, situated within a short walk of the heart of the rural Norfolk village of Worstead, 12 miles from Norwich.
This well-presented property features light and airy, open-plan living, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, and a pretty garden with delightful country views.
Worstead affords a local pub serving food, while excellent walks can be enjoyed from the doorstep.
The traditional Norfolk market town of North Walsham offers a variety of independent and high street shops and a choice of tempting tea rooms amidst an eclectic range of architecture.
Take a leisurely boat trip from Wroxham and discover the magic of the Norfolk Broads, or spend a day exploring the historic city of Norwich, both within easy reach.
With the thrills and spills at BeWILDerwood Adventure Park, and the magnificent North Norfolk coast at your disposal, this is a wonderful base for a memorable holiday.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric log-effect fire.
- Calor gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with enclosed patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Train station in Worstead on the Norwich to Sheringham line, with London link from Norwich
- Note: Garden is open and leads to ditch at front of property, care to be taken
- Note: This property only accepts children aged 10 years and over
About the location
North Walsham 3 miles; Wroxham 4.5 miles; Stalham 5 miles; Norwich 12 miles.
The quiet village of Worstead occupies a lovely rural position, 3 miles from the market town of North Walsham and provides a local pub serving food and a lovely church. A wide variety of pubs and restaurants can be found at nearby North Walsham, whilst numerous stately homes and colourful gardens are within easy reach. Dominated by its magnificent cathedral, the cosmopolitan city of Norwich, 12 miles away, provides excellent shopping, mouth-watering restaurants and a vibrant nightlife, together with the largest open-air market in the country. Visit the Norwich Museum, housed in the striking remains of a Norman church and home to a fabulous array of treasures from years gone by. With the peaceful Norfolk Broads, the attractive town of Cromer and the striking beaches of the North Norfolk coast within easy touring distance, this super location has something for everyone.
Note: This property only accepts children aged 10 years and over.
This property offers the following short breaks: