- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Saham Toney 0.7 miles.
This lovely, renovated, semi-detached cottage, a former coaching inn, is attached to the owner’s home, on the edge of the village of Saham Toney, within reach of Attleborough and Thetford.
Converted to a high standard offering excellent accommodation with an abundance of original character features, this Saham Toney cottage is a perfect base for visiting the many attractions in the area.
This south Norfolk cottage offers two reception rooms, both are ideal for sitting back and reading, and one even boasts an open fire for you to enjoy during cooler months.
This cottage near Saham Toney has a well-equipped kitchen with dining area, whilst upstairs you will find a good-sized main bedroom and a twin, which is set over two levels, and you can’t help but love the spacious bathroom with its luxurious roll-top bath.
This Norfolk cottage is located within easy reach of a good selection of shops and is just a short walk to a friendly local pub and there are a number of golf courses within a half an hour drive.
Twenty minutes away is Thetford Forest, which provides extensive off road tracks for walking and cycling, along with a Go Ape adventure course and a number of other forest activities.
This Saham Toney cottage really is a delightful holiday home for families or a couple to enjoy either a relaxing or an active break away in a lovely part of Britain.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Second sitting room (seats 2) with sofa bed. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Gas range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 mins walk
- Children’s playground 2 mins walk
- Note: Twin bedroom is accessed via 4 steps down and has some restricted headroom
- Note: Interconnecting doors will be bolted on both sides and are sound-proofed for additional comfort.
About the location
Attleborough 13 miles; Thetford 16 miles; Norwich 24 miles.
Saham Toney is situated in the Breckland district of Norfolk and offers a pub, cafe, hotel with restaurant and a community centre. The famous Peddars Way, which is an ancient trackway running from Colchester to The Wash is set close to the village, and within driving distance are the towns of Thetford and Attleborough. Saham Toney is perfectly situated for exploring south Norfolk and enjoying the popular Thetford Forest Park, as well as being surrounded by a number of golf courses, plus the city of Norwich is close by and well worth a visit.
- Last minute