- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mill House Holiday Cottages
These three superb holiday cottages are located in the grounds of the owners’ home in the village of Saham Hills near to the market town of Watton in the Norfolk countryside. Sleeping a total of ten people between them, these Norfolk country cottages are perfect for a group, small family holiday or for a romantic couple's retreat. Finished to a high standard, these Norfolk cottages all feature beamed ceilings, warming woodburning stoves and modern, well-equipped living accommodation. Ideal for pets, these Saham cottages share a large paddock where the children and your four-legged friends can run around whilst you prepare a sumptuous feast in the kitchen or on the barbecue. Take some time to reflect on your wonderful Norfolk holiday, by relaxing in the luxurious hot tub; a fabulous way to round off the day after exploring the surrounding countryside. The National Cycle Route 13 is situated adjacent to all three properties, and Saham Hills is well located for discovering some wonderful Norfolk attractions. The popular town of Swaffham is just eight miles away, or spend a day exploring Thetford Forest. The North Norfolk coast can be reached in under an hour from these Saham Hills cottages, or you may wish to indulge in some retail therapy in the cathedral city of Norwich, before sampling one of the city’s many restaurants and taking in a show at the theatre. These Saham Hills cottages are in a wonderful location for a holiday in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
A superb semi-detached cottage which was built in 1862 with modern fixtures and fittings.
This cottage in Norfolk features a fabulous first floor beamed bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a high quality sitting room with a warming woodburning stove.
Step outside and make use of the soothing hot tub as you reminisce about the day's adventures.
Note: This cottage is next to Refs. 26163 and 26593, together they sleep 10.
One super king-size double bedroom with en-suite free-standing bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, PlayStation 2, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of lawned garden and large paddock with fun dog agility tests
- Shared use of hot tub (private use can be booked)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The owner can arrange a dog sitting service by prior arrangement
- Note: This cottage is attached to the owners' home at ground floor level.
About the location
Watton 2 miles; Swaffham 8 miles.
Saham Hills is a peaceful village on the edge of the historic market town of Watton in North Norfolk. Watton holds a market every Wednesday and is also home to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Swaffham is eight miles away with fine Georgian buildings housing shops, pubs and restaurants, a bustling Saturday market and a twice-monthly farmers’ market. Nearby Thetford Forest offers the Go Ape high wire experience, while a trip to Norfolk’s beautiful coastline or stunning Broads can easily be enjoyed, as can the magnificent cathedral city of Norwich. A wonderful year-round base for the whole family.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute