- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mill House Holiday Cottages
These three superb holiday cottages are located in the grounds of the owners’ home in the village of Saham Hills near to the market town of Watton in the Norfolk countryside. Sleeping a total of ten people between them, these Norfolk country cottages are perfect for a group, small family holiday or for a romantic couple's retreat. Finished to a high standard, these Norfolk cottages all feature beamed ceilings, warming woodburning stoves and modern, well-equipped living accommodation. Ideal for pets, these Saham cottages share a large paddock where the children and your four-legged friends can run around whilst you prepare a sumptuous feast in the kitchen or on the barbecue. Take some time to reflect on your wonderful Norfolk holiday, by relaxing in the luxurious hot tub; a fabulous way to round off the day after exploring the surrounding countryside. The National Cycle Route 13 is situated adjacent to all three properties, and Saham Hills is well located for discovering some wonderful Norfolk attractions. The popular town of Swaffham is just eight miles away, or spend a day exploring Thetford Forest. The North Norfolk coast can be reached in under an hour from these Saham Hills cottages, or you may wish to indulge in some retail therapy in the cathedral city of Norwich, before sampling one of the city’s many restaurants and taking in a show at the theatre. These Saham Hills cottages are in a wonderful location for a holiday in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
A superb semi-detached cottage which was built in 1862 with modern fixtures and fittings.
This cottage in Norfolk features a fabulous first floor beamed bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a high quality sitting room with a warming woodburning stove.
Step outside and make use of the soothing hot tub as you reminisce about the day's adventures.
Note: This cottage is next to Refs.
26163 and 26593, together they sleep 10.
One super king-size double bedroom with en-suite free-standing bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, PlayStation 2, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of lawned garden and paddock with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of hot tub (private use can be arranged with owner)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The owner can arrange a dog sitting service by prior arrangement
- Note: This cottage is attached to the owners' home at ground floor level.
- Last minute
- “Great home from home”
- “If you want a relaxing place that feels like home then the diary is the place for you. Gorgeous and spacious bedroom and bathroom, warm cosy sitting room, well equipped kitchen. We took our dogs, plenty of room for them to securely be left of the lead.”
- “Absolutely amazing place for a rest, fantastic helpful owners loved every minute of our stay.”
- “Fantastic property, fab friendly owner and can't wait to return. Perfect for couples with or without dogs. Our two dogs didn't want to leave either. It was wonderful, what more can I add.”
- “An absolutely beautiful property, which was very tastefully furnished. It was very dog friendly but quality was maintained. Loved the paddock for dogs and the owners were very accommodating.”
- “Lovely cottage with very friendly, welcoming and helpful owners”
- “The Dairy cottage was great and comfortable. The owners made us feel very welcome and very relaxed.”
- “Fantastic property, location and setting brilliant. Extremely dog friendly! We will return.”
- “Fabulous accommodation, more than I could of expected. The host was amazing, couldn't have been more helpful and, it was one of the best cottages we've stayed in. The hot tub was brilliant. Would definitely recommend.”
- “The hot tub was really a bonus. Had a really lovely break, we were made very welcome and everything was done to make our time at The Dairy relaxing and comfortable.”
- “We loved all aspects of our week in The Dairy, the owner made us very welcome. It was very homely and the bed was to die for. We would recommend this holiday home to everyone. We loved it and would return, it is especially great for dog owners as they are made very welcome and there is a lovely paddock that is safe and secure for the dogs to be free, it's ideal.”
- “We felt so relaxed with our two dogs. We were made to feel very welcome and the hot tub was to die for. Even down to the plastic glasses and wine in the fridge and candles to light in the hot tub. We will be back.”
- “Quality of everything in the The Dairy was superb, as are the owners. A real book and come again experience.”
- “I loved the cottage, it was beautiful. The grounds were lovely and it was so peaceful. The owner was one of the nicest people I have ever met, I didn't want to come home.”
About the location
Watton 2 miles; Swaffham 8 miles.
Saham Hills is a peaceful village on the edge of the historic market town of Watton in North Norfolk. Watton holds a market every Wednesday and is also home to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Swaffham is eight miles away with fine Georgian buildings housing shops, pubs and restaurants, a bustling Saturday market and a twice-monthly farmers’ market. Nearby Thetford Forest offers the Go Ape high wire experience, while a trip to Norfolk’s beautiful coastline or stunning Broads can easily be enjoyed, as can the magnificent cathedral city of Norwich. A wonderful year-round base for the whole family.