- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A spacious detached bungalow located next to the owners' home in the rural village of Tivetshall St Mary. Immaculately-presented throughout this cottage offers a bright, modern interior along with homely comforts. This Tivetshall St Mary cottage has a well-equipped kitchen, a bright spacious sitting room with dining area and French doors opening to the garden. The enclosed garden at this Tivetshall St Mary cottage is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, where you can sit and read a book or relax with a cup of tea while enjoying the open views across farmland. The market town of Diss is 6 miles away and is located in the beautiful Waveney Valley area, famous for its 6-acre mere which is surrounded by trees and large grass areas perfect for summer picnics. Nearby are the world-renowned Bressingham Steam & Gardens with a comprehensive collection of steam engines and artefacts, or visit the award-winning family attraction Banham Zoo. A delightful Tivetshall St Mary cottage where you can unwind and enjoy some of the delights of both South Norfolk and Suffolk.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private enclosed garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
- Last minute
- “Rural Location.”
- “A quiet and peaceful Country area with extremely good accomodation and hosts who are exceptional. The bungalow has every facility that is needed and is maintained to a very high standard. We would recommend this location for a relaxing holiday, and for easy reach to numerous seaside Towns, and its many picturesque villages.”
- “An idyllic holiday location, excellent hosts and lovely bungalow”
- “A very well laid out bungalow with all amenities and situated in a quiet village location - but still within walking distance to a local pub for excellent bar meals and friendly service. Excellent and helpful hosts nearby if any info required. A good location to either head north to Norwich or south into Suffolk. This was our first trip to Norfolk and probably won`T be our last - this was an excellent choice to chill out or go visiting the local attractions. We would recommend this holiday let to anyone - superb and clean !!!”
- “Peaceful and relaxing”
- “A Modern Clean Well Furnished bungalow on the edge of small quiet village. Very peaceful and relaxing. Owners friendly and helpful”
- “A lovely cottage in a nice quiet part of the country with excellent hosts. The bedrooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a great option if staying in and around the Tivetshall area.”
- “We loved the very pleasing overall standard of the cottage, its peaceful situation and wonderful all-round views of open countryside. The owners were friendly and helpful without being intrusive. A very enjoyable holiday. Would certainly recommend.”
- “The location was excellent and the bungalow was perfect. One of the best of Sykes Cottages we have visited so far, and the owners were so helpful and friendly.”
- “It was quiet, relaxing and well situated for getting out and about.”
- “The Annexe was extremely comfortable and an ideal base for our travels around Norfolk and Suffolk. The owner's were very considerate and did all they could to ensure an enjoyable week. The furnishing and fittings were excellent and the whole week's visit a great success.”
- “The cottage was in a very peaceful area and that was a plus for my partner and I. The owners were very friendly and gave us some tips on where to go with regards to days out and where to eat in the surrounding villages. We would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.”
- “The owners have done a superb job with The Annexe. They were very friendly and welcoming and we would recommend this holiday venue very highly. We instantly felt at home and we didn't want to leave.”
- “It is central to all the seaside places in Norfolk and Suffolk, ideal for touring B roads to enjoy the small picturesque villages. The owners of The Annexe are extremely amenable and made you feel really at home, nothing was too much bother.”
- “The cottage was situated in Tivetshall St Margaret with lots of local walks. We were visiting family who live close by so was very convenient. The local people were very friendly.”
- “The property was in a quiet village location which was perfect for the peace and quiet we needed and very easy access to local beaches. The views were lovely and the annexe was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. It was very clean and well stocked so we didn't need anything but food shopping. The owners were very welcoming and I would recommend this property to family and friends.”
About the location
TIVETSHALL ST. MARY
Diss 6 miles; Norwich 15 miles.
Tivetshall St. Mary is a rural village surrounded by farmland. The local area has a strong historical heritage and it is believed that the village of Tivetshall St. Mary was once the site of a Roman Villa and is one of the villages located on the ‘Boudicca Way’ a long distance footpath named after a legendary Iceni warrior queen, where walkers can enjoy 36 miles of beautiful scenery passing through picturesque villages and market towns between Diss and Norwich. Just 6 miles from Tivetshall St. Mary is the attractive market town of Diss offering a wide selection of shops and the delightful Mere where the local ducks welcome any offerings of food. There is a good selection of family attractions to visit with a golf course, fishing, cycling and walking routes. Within easy driving distance the city of Norwich and the town of Ipswich await your exploration along with the market towns of Thetford and Bury St Edmunds and the coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh.