- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Pulham Market 1.5 miles.
This lovely, rural detached cottage, in the heart of the Waveney Valley, is set overlooking fields and paddocks on a working livestock farm, just outside of Tivetshall St.
Margaret and close to Pulham Market and Dickleburgh.
Within an hour of this cottage, which is full of character, you can be on the Norfolk Broads or enjoying a choice of beautiful beaches on either the Norfolk or Suffolk coastline.
Owl Barn is perfect for a couple or a family with small children, who will adore the quiet surroundings, whilst being an excellent base for exploring.
With the accommodation entirely across the ground floor, the cottage has been lovingly crafted with exposed beams and a wonderful wet room, offering comfortable accommodation for guests of all ages.
The rustic double bedroom boasts French doors opening onto the south-facing patio area, which overlooks the surrounding paddocks and provides a real sun trap - perfect for enjoying a morning coffee while planning your day.
An open plan living area provides a sociable space, containing a modern kitchen and a cosy sitting area, perfect for a quiet night in having spent the day exploring this lovely location.
The market town of Diss is seven miles away and has a varied selection of shops, bars and restaurants, whilst just half an hour’s drive away is the magnificent city of Norwich.
Spend a day visiting the castle and museum, or why not indulge in some retail therapy in one of the many shopping areas?
Explore Norwich’s Old Quarter and visit the 900-year old cathedral, a wonderful way to discover the region’s history.
There really is something for everyone, with Bressingham Steam Museum, Banham Zoo, stately homes and a number of nature reserves all nearby.
A delightful cottage, ideal for a holiday in Norfolk any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x children's bunks. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Max
- 2 adults
- Note: The children's bedroom is suitable for ages up to 10 years old
- Note: This cottage is on a working farm, dogs to be kept on a lead when outdoors.
Note: Max. 2 adults.
Note: The children's bedroom is suitable for ages up to 10 years old.
- Last minute
- “We loved staying on a working farm and the owners made us very welcome. The accommodation was fabulous and nothing was too much trouble for the owners. There were also information brochures and suggestions provided for sites and pubs and restaurants, which was very helpful.”
- “The Barn was absolutely lovely, very clean and modern. We will definitely be booking another holiday in the future. We were very impressed!”
- “Peaceful, quiet and comfortable. Everything we hoped for, a great base for visiting the area, friends and family. Lovely relaxing patio and cottage, we were so pleased to be there. The swallow family left their nest on the morning we left so it was an added bonus. It was as we hoped for, better than we expected, perfect in fact.”
- “This has got to be the nicest location/property we have stayed at, gold star rated. Definitely recommended and we will stay again. Perfect.”
About the location
Diss 10 miles; Norwich 17 miles.
Tucked away in the heart of the south Norfolk countryside is the pretty rural conservation village of Pulham Market. Pulham Market is an attractive village with traditional village green surrounded by beautiful thatched cottages, a 17th century church, general store, Post Office and a pub serving real ale and good food. Just 8 miles from Pulham Market is the market town of Diss offering a good selection of shops, delis, eateries, a museum, swimming pool and an attractive Mere area where you can feed the ducks while you sit and relax. Pulham Market is ideally placed for those wishing to explore both Norfolk and Suffolk. Both counties offer wonderful interesting coastlines, many of which have sandy beaches, or why not take a leisurely drive through the luscious green countryside stopping off at one of the many interesting quaint market towns for a browse around independent shops, a spot of lunch or afternoon tea? Don’t forget to spend a day visiting the famous Norfolk broads or the beautiful, historic city of Norwich, which has a wealth of attractions.