- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Necton 2 miles. A delightful two bedroom conversion of a hay barn, in the rural hamlet of West End near Necton.
This Necton cottage offers relaxing country living with modern amenities in a large open plan living area, featuring a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, and French doors opening into the garden, which has a running stream and a covered veranda, perfect for alfresco dining overlooking the pond.
A private bridge takes you to the shared gardens, where ducks and chickens roam freely and horses can be seen grazing in their paddocks.
This lovely Necton cottage is centrally located for exploring Norfolk, being within easy travelling distance of Thetford Forest, Snetterton raceway, RSPB nature reserves, NT properties, award-winning gardens and many sporting facilities.
A visit to Norfolk's wonderful coastline or the Norfolk Broads are not to be missed, or why not enjoy a day trip to Norwich, with two cathedrals, a castle, museums and excellent shopping?
A lovely Necton cottage for a romantic or relaxing break.
Note: This cottage is below Ref. 2059 and next to Ref. 3505, together they accommodate 13.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, books/DVD/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with furniture, unfenced stream and large pond, shared use of other garden areas, BBQ available
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 pppw (please bring own bedding)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub with restaurant 2 miles
- Note: Due to proximity of stream and pond, this cottage is not suitable for children under 8
- Please ensure all children are supervised
- Note: Due to horses, ducks and chickens, and close proximity of stream and pond, dogs must be kept on a lead.
About the location
Swaffham 5 miles; Dereham 6 miles; Norwich 22 miles.
The thriving village of Necton is situated at the heart of Norfolk, between the market towns of Swaffham and Dereham, and hosts a welcoming pub with restaurant, a village store with butcher’s and a post office, whilst an impressive Norman church dominates the village and boasts a beautiful carved oak communion table dating back to 1086 and a wonderful Jacobean pulpit. Visit Bradenham Hall, a fine Georgian house with over 27 acres of beautiful gardens and arboretum, reputed to have been visited by Lord Nelson, or enjoy the infamous Peddars Way and the Norfolk Coastal Path, offering 93 tranquil miles of picturesque Norfolk countryside close by, great for walking, cycling and horse riding. The pretty market town of Dereham is just 6 miles away offering a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants and a local farmers' market every fortnight. Plenty to see and do in this lovely location.
- Last minute