- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful, semi-detached cottage is superbly located in the tranquil Shropshire village of All Stretton, at the foot of the beautiful Caradoc and Long Mynd Hills.
This All Stretton holiday cottage was once the village's Post Office, but it has now been renovated and furnished to create cosy, well-equipped holiday cottage accommodation with a home-from-home atmosphere throughout.
Set over three floors and retaining original wood beams, this All Stretton cottage is ideal for a family or a group of friends who are looking for a welcoming retreat in a quiet picturesque village location.
The enclosed rear patio area at this Shropshire cottage is perfect for relaxing and dining alfresco after an exciting day walking or touring this beautiful area.
This All Stretton cottage is situated opposite the mouth of the lovely side valley called The Batch, which leads up into the Long Mynd Hills.
The countryside surrounding this Shropshire cottage is renowned for its walking, riding, cycling and birdwatching opportunities, whilst the peace and tranquillity is perfect for thosesimply looking to relax and unwind.
All Stretton has an excellent pub/restaurant, whilst the charming town of Church Stretton is just 1 mile south.
Discover medieval Shrewsbury and Ludlow with their castles, quality shops and riverside walks or explore the Ironbridge museums and many National Trust properties and gardens, all within easy driving distance of this delightful Shropshire cottage.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor landing space with single bed suitable for a child/teenager, 1 x double with hill views, 1 x twin with TV/DVD. Second floor bathroom with double-ended bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Ground floor utility room with basin and WC. Sitting room with log-effect electric fire, dining area and French doors to rear patio.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Stoves range cooker with double gas oven and 8-burner gas hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, video, CD, radio, broadband, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear crushed slate patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1 mile, quiet and friendly village pub/restaurant opposite prop, 2 mins walk
- Note: The side of the cottage is bordered by the Batch Valley stream which is fenced off by a wooden boundary fence.
About the location
Church Stretton 1 mile; Shrewsbury 12 miles; Ludlow 17 miles.
The charming village of All Stretton, just 12 miles south of medieval Shrewsbury, lies at the foot of the beautiful Caradoc and Long Mynd Hills, renowned for their stunning beauty and rolling countryside walks. The village boasts an excellent pub, whilst the nearby town of Church Stretton is just 1 mile away offering tea rooms, pubs, specialist shops and one of the highest golf courses in England. Other local attractions include the Acton Scott Working Farm, Stokesay Castle, the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Wroxeter Roman City, Attingham Park and the wonderful historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock and Bishop's Castle, all within easy driving distance.
- Last minute