“Beautiful place to spend a holiday ...”Beautiful place to spend a holiday or long weekend,cafe linked to cottage is exelent and very friendly .
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming 18th century stone-built cottage, tucked away off the main street in the delightful village of Betws-y-Coed.
This semi-detached property has a wealth of exposed beams, a large inglenook fireplace with woodburner, a modern kitchen and cosy bedrooms.
The pretty terraced garden is perfect for dining alfresco after enjoying an exciting day in the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Discover the famous Pont-y-Pair bridge, spanning the surging waters of the picturesque River Llugwy, just a stone's throw from the property, or enjoy excellent walking, mountaineering, mountain biking, or canoeing amidst the stunning mountain range that surrounds the area, together with an excellent variety of shops and pubs just a few moments' walk away.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x single with 2nd pull-out bed (for children aged 10 & under). Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Living room with beams & woodburner. Note: Access to the property is via approx. 6 ascending steps & inside, the bedrooms & bathroom are accessed down approx. 4 steps.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in living room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD etc., WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- 10 mins unloading outside cottage then roadside parking throughout village during rest of stay
- Enclosed terraced garden with sitting areas, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
- Excellent shops, cafe, pubs & restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Due to steps accessing property, inside property & approx
- 20 steps in terraced garden, property may not be suitable for less mobile
- Note: Bwthyn-y-Pair is located behind the owner's adjoining cafe
- Note: This property is suitable for a max. of 5 adults.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £50.
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Betws-y-Coed, known as the Gateway to Snowdonia, is North Wales' most popular inland resort. Surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country, this is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. At Betws-y-Coed the River Conwy meets its three tributaries flowing from the west, and the beauty of the area is enhanced by cascading waterfalls, river pools and ancient bridges. Most famous of all are the magnificent Swallow Falls, situated where the Llugwy River hurls itself into a spectacular chasm. The village has shops, pubs, places to eat, miniature railway, a riverside golf course and the Tree Top Adventure High Ropes Course, and is home to The Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, as well as being the start of the beautiful Conwy Valley which leads to the coast and the lovely towns of Llandudno and Conwy.
Note: This property is suitable for a max. of 5 adults.