- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
For a holiday in Betws-y-Coed, look no further than this delightful first floor apartment, centrally located in the heart of this Victorian village, in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
Located above a parade of shops, cafes and takeaways and overlooking the village green and railway station, this spacious, Grade II listed Betws-y-Coed cottage apartment is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for homely, comfortable accommodation in a great, central location.
This Betws-y-Coed holiday apartment sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, with two doubles and two twins, and offers a fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen, with the sitting room and dining area forming the hub of the home, allowing you to socialise and enjoy a meal with your friends and family.
This Betws-y-Coed apartment has the added bonus of a large, first floor balcony with decked area and seating, where you can sit out on a summer's evening with a refreshing drink and watch the world go by, perhaps after an energetic day walking in Snowdonia.
There is a free car park opposite your Betws-y-Coed holiday home and all the village amenities are literally on your doorstep with numerous pubs, wine bars, coffee shops and restaurants to choose from.
For the outdoor enthusiast there are activities in abundance, including white water rafting, climbing and mountain biking, while the lovely towns of Conwy and Llandudno are within easy reach.
This is a superb Betws-y-Coed holiday apartment, that you will want to return to time and again.
All first floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire and dining area. TV room. Hallway with internal stairs.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, further TV/DVD in one double bedroom and TV room, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Free car park opposite apartment on first come, first served basis (pay and display alternative at £4.00 per day)
- Large balcony with decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Apartment is accessed up a private, external spiral staircase
- Note: Apartment is above a takeaway and cafe which is open from 9am to 8pm - some operational noise may be experienced
- Note: Railway runs adjacent to apartment, with approximately 6 trains per day passing in both directions.
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Betws-y-Coed, known as the Gateway to Snowdonia, is North Wales' most popular inland resort. Surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country, this is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. At Betws-y-Coed the River Conwy meets its three tributaries flowing from the west, and the beauty of the area is enhanced by cascading waterfalls, river pools and ancient bridges. Most famous of all are the magnificent Swallow Falls, situated where the Llugwy River hurls itself into a spectacular chasm. The village has shops, pubs, places to eat, miniature railway, a riverside golf course and the Tree Top Adventure High Ropes Course, and is home to The Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, as well as being the start of the beautiful Conwy Valley which leads to the coast and the lovely towns of Llandudno and Conwy.
- Last minute