- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Morfa Nefyn 3 miles.
This delightful, detached single-storey country lodge nestles in a quiet woodland glade in the heart of the Llyn Peninsula, three miles from the village of Morfa Nefyn.
Offering comfortable, homely accommodation with a woodburning stove and feature fireplace, along with whitewashed stone walls, traditional leadlight windows and an open porch with tree trunk pillars, this Morfa Nefyn cottage oozes charm and character throughout.
This Morfa Nefyn cottage offers two bedrooms, a double and a twin, along with a TV/snug room with a single sofa bed and a further double sofa bed in the sitting room, making this Morfa Nefyn cottage an ideal base for seven people.
The large dining room with feature fireplace is a great social area to eat, drink and relax with friends and family before retiring to the cosy sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside this Morfa Nefyn cottage is a ¾ acre cottage garden with a woodland and patio area, making it a lovely place for children to explore and play hide-and-seek, whilst the adults enjoy the tranquillity from several different seating areas on warm summer evenings.
Three miles from your Morfa Nefyn cottage are lovely sandy beaches, plus the town of Pwllheli is four miles away.
With peace and quiet all round and country walks from the doorstep, this is an idyllic retreat to be enjoyed throughout the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3). Dining room with feature fireplace. Sitting room (seats 5) with woodburning stove and double sofa bed. Snug room with single sofa bed.
- Electric storage and portable heaters with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Mature woodland garden with lawn, patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: The cottage is fed by unfiltered spring water and is not suitable for drinking
- Bottled water should be used for drinking
- Note: There is a steep drop in the garden to the path, and there is a stream opposite, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: There is restricted door access into the king-size bedroom
- Note: The cottage is located on the Boduan Estate which is used for game shooting during the season (October 1st to February 1st) and occasionally for clay pigeon shooting.
About the location
Nefyn 1.5 miles; Pwllheli 7 miles; Abersoch 11 miles.
The pretty coastal village of Morfa Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, and features a fine two-mile stretch of sandy beach, popular with families. Morfa Nefyn, meaning little Nefyn, has a Post Office, a wonderful village shop with a cafe, and a pub/restaurant. The nearby town of Nefyn also offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, and both are within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and watersports are all available. The Snowdonia National Park is 25 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and superb walks. Most of the coastline is owned by the National Trust and there are many remote bays, sandy beaches, cliffs, and wildlife havens like Bardsey Island to explore. The Llyn Peninsula is itself renowned for its outstanding scenery and varied walking. Also within easy reach are Portmeirion and the Isle of Anglesey. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, Morfa Nefyn makes a superb base for a break.
- Last minute