- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penygroes 2 miles.
This charming, stone-built terraced cottage in a hillside location above the hamlet of Carmel, in beautiful North Wales.
Offering quaint and cosy, traditional accommodation on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, the cottage has a fitted kitchen, a separate dining room, a sitting room warmed by a woodburner in an inglenook fireplace, as well as a delightful conservatory with far-reaching views across the countryside to the sea.
Two cosy bedrooms on the first floor have handmade wooden furniture and also benefit from wonderful views towards the sea, making breakfast in bed a real treat.
There is a bathroom with a half-sized bath and an additional ground floor shower.
Outside, a lawned cottage garden with a patio area and sea views adds to the overall charm of this wonderful cottage.
Walking tracks lead from the doorstep, allowing for access to miles of unspoilt countryside and lakeside walks, whilst the coast at Dinas Dinlle can be reached by a short drive.
A perfect cottage for a romantic break whatever the time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 1 x 4' double. Bathroom with small bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- LPG central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot on request
- Free parking for 1 car in a gravel parking area
- Terrace garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 5 mins walk, pub 1.6 miles
- Coast 2 miles
- Note: The 4' double bed has restricted access and the standard double bed is accessed from one side only, with limited headroom on the stairs and into the double bedroom
- Note: Due to a steep staircase with no top handrail, care to be taken
- Note: The cottage is accessed up a 100 yard steep, unadopted track
- Note: Check-in 4pm
About the location
Llanberis 8 miles; Caernarfon 6.5 miles.
The lovely quiet village of Penygroes is situated around six miles from the historic castle town of Caernarfon, bordering the Snowdonia National Park with beautiful scenic walks and mountain views easily accessible. A good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants are available in the village and the immediate area is full of activities such as golfing, swimming, tennis, surfing and horse riding to name but a few. The beaches on Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula can be reached in about half an hour, while the beach at Dinas Dinlle is just a 15-minute drive away. Nearby, Caernarfon is home to Caernarfon Castle, which is well worth a visit and Portmeirion is also a short distance away, featured in the TV series ‘The Prisoner’.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute