- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A superb, ground floor bungalow, located in the grounds of a small hotel, on the edge of the delightful village of Tal-y-Bont in the Conwy valley.
This attractive and well-equipped, modern property has been decorated and furnished to hotel standard to provide comfortable, light and airy accommodation.
Boasting two bedrooms and an open plan living area, this Tal-y-Bont cottage also benefits from French doors which lead to a secluded, private patio area, which is perfect for alfresco dining.
However, if you aren't in the mood to cook then you have full use of the hotel reception and facilities with restaurant and residents bar, available from breakfast to late at night!
With the spectacular surrounding countryside to explore and the delightful seaside resorts along the North Wales coast within easy reach, this Tal-y-Bont cottage has something for everyone.
Note: This property is across the road from Ref. 923185, together they sleep 9.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas stove.
- LPG central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, use of hotel WiFi available at £5 per week, telephone (incoming calls only and for communicating with hotel)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Private patio with furniture and use of 4 acres of hotel gardens
- Shared drying room for clothes within hotel complex (for hotel and cottage guests)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, owner's bar and restaurant in grounds
- Note: Hotel closed Nov-Mar inclusive
- Note: Wheelchair ramp available on request
- Note: Arrival 4pm, departure 10am
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 6 miles.
The village of Tal-y-Bont is situated in the Conwy Valley. The village has a thriving community offering a butcher, Post Office and shop, a hotel and a village tavern, as well as a recreational park and village hall. It is located 0.5 miles north of Dolgarrog, home to Surf Snowdonia, which itself is surrounded by three rivers and the woodlands of the Coed Dolgarrog National Nature Reserve. Close to Dolgarrog are lovely walks including the Gorge Walk, which will appeal to the more adventurous, and the peaks of Drum and Tal-y-Fan. Both the ‘walking village’ of Trefriw and the market town of Llanrwst are nearby, plus the popular inland resort of Betws-y-Coed is only six miles away and is well worth a visit. The North Wales coastline is a fifteen minute drive away and includes Conwy, a World Heritage Site offering a castle, festivals, shops and restaurants, and Llandudno with it's sandy beaches and Great Orme. Tal-y-Bont is an ideal base for exploring this part of Wales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute