- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This detached Church Stretton bungalow is situated in a small residential cul-de-sac, just two minutes’ walk from the very heart of Church Stretton. This pleasant Church Stretton cottage sits in an idyllic position at the foot of a beautiful hillside, with the Long Mynd to one side and Caradoc to the other. Guests will find three spacious bedrooms, a large sitting room with the novelty of a piano for the musically-minded, plus a kitchen with fantastic facilities. The enclosed rear garden offers inviting views across Caradoc Hill, and is wonderful for a relaxing afternoon after a day spent exploring beautiful, surrounding Shropshire. Within two minutes’ walk of this Church Stretton cottage is the centre of this delightful historic town, which offers a large variety of shops, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and one of England’s highest golf courses. This welcoming Church Stretton cottage occupies a fantastic location for enjoying the scenic walks and cycle rides that the area is famous for. Why not stroll to the National Trust visitor centre at Cardingmill Valley, or take a short drive to discover the historic towns of Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Much Wenlock and Bridgnorth? This Church Stretton cottage is perfect for enjoying one of Shropshire’s most popular locations, at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one with TV). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table. Utility. Sitting room with dining area, piano and gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 Smart TV with Freeview HD and 1 combi TV/DVD with Freeview), DVD/CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a paved footpath leading to the front door and from the side of the property, there are single steps leading to the path and further steps down onto the garden path
- There is also a step out of the rear patio door from one of the twin bedrooms
- Last minute
About the location
Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
The pretty market town of Church Stretton lies in the heart of south Shropshire. It sits amidst striking scenery and has often been described as "Little Switzerland". The town is the main centre for Shropshire’s hill country and home to a variety of tea rooms, pubs and specialist shops. Other local attractions include walks on the Long Mynd, the Acton Scott Historic Working Farm and Stokesay Castle. The historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock and Bishops Castle are only a short journey away, making Church Stretton an excellent base for your Shropshire escape.