- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This detached bungalow is ideally situated in a quiet residential area, just a ten minute walk from the heart of Church Stretton.
This Church Stretton cottage provides spacious, modern accommodation that is well equipped and comfortable throughout, making it perfect for a family holiday or romantic break for two.
This pleasant Church Stretton bungalow boasts a master bedroom with TV and en-suite facilities, a large lounge, a separate dining room and a pretty conservatory which opens onto the delightful rear garden with its lovely views over Church Stretton and the surrounding Long Mynd Hills.
Only a ten minute stroll away is the centre of this delightful historic town, which the Victorians named ‘Little Switzerland’.
Church Stretton offers a large variety of shops, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants, a very popular tapas bar and one of England’s highest golf courses.
This lovely Church Stretton bungalow is the perfect base for enjoying the wonderful scenic walks and cycle rides that the area is famous for.
Enjoy the National Trust Visitor Centre at Carding Mill Valley or trips to the medieval towns of Much Wenlock, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, and Bridgnorth, as well as the Ironbridge World Heritage Site with its ten museums and Blists Hill Victorian Town, Acton Scott Historic Farm and Stokesay Castle.
This Church Stretton cottage is perfect for enjoying one of Shropshire’s most popular locations, at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, bidet, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table. Dining room. Sitting room with gas coal-effect fire. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, telephone with free local and national calls, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Garage for bike storage
- Front lawn and large enclosed rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: At one end of patio there is an approximate 2.5 feet drop to the garden pathway and at the far end of the rear lawn there is a steep slope down, children to be supervised
About the location
Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
The pretty market town of Church Stretton lies in the heart of south Shropshire. It sits amidst striking scenery and has often been described as "Little Switzerland". The town is the main centre for Shropshire’s hill country and home to a variety of tea rooms, pubs and specialist shops. Other local attractions include walks on the Long Mynd, the Acton Scott Historic Working Farm and Stokesay Castle. The historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock and Bishops Castle are only a short journey away, making Church Stretton an excellent base for your Shropshire escape.